23

Holly opened the door to Emily's apartment. It was dark and it kinda smelt but who was she to judge. 

"Em?" Holly called out as she made her way through the dark apartment before she got to Emily's bedroom door and pushed it open. Emily's figure was laying in the bed with blankets surrounding her. Holly walked over to the curtains and pulled them back earning a groaned from Emily. "Well at least you're alive" Holly commented before sitting on the bed. Emily just glared at her. 

"Why are you here?" Emily asked making Holly chuckle a little. 

"Michael told me" Holly stated making Emily roll her eyes at Holly. 

"Of course Michael told you" Emily muttered making Holly snigger at her. 

"So what are you going to do about it?" Holly asked making Emily frown a little and look at Holly with sadness in her eyes. 

"I don't know" Emily said making Holly sigh. 

"Well I have a plan" Holly said making Emily raise an eyebrow at her. "We're going to LA" 

"No" Emily said automatically. 

"Why not?" Holly asked getting into bed with Emily who moved over to make space for her. 

"Because then he wins" Emily said like a child would. Holly raise an eyebrow at her. 

"Right but right now you're both losing" Holly stated making Emily roll her eyes. "Do you want some ice cream?" 

"Ice cream doesn't fix everything Hols" Emily said snuggling into the covers. 

"Yeah and neither does laying in bed all day" Holly commented pulling out a tub of mint chocolate chip ice cream and two spoons out of her bag. 

"You actually brought me ice cream?" Emily asked her eyes lighting up at the sight of her favorite flavor to ever exist. Holly nodded and handed her a spoon before opening the fresh tub of ice cream. They two girls sat in a comfortable silence as they ate the ice cream. "I compared him to Rob" Emily suddenly said making Holly look at her. 

"What did you say?" Holly questioned quietly as she scooped up some ice cream and sucked on it before placing it in her mouth. 

"That I broke off an engagement for him and that Rob wouldn't leave or something I don't even know" Emily sighed starring up at the ceiling. 

"It was a heat of the moment thing" Holly said with a shrug looking at Emily, noticing that she had really dark circles under her eyes. "Have you even slept?" 

"No" Emily said turning to look at Holly "I couldn't" 

"Em you have to go to LA" Holly said her eyes softening at her a little. "Or you're going to be miserable forever and I can't deal with that" 

"But what if he doesn't want me?" Emily asked 

"This is Calum we're talking about right? He wanted after four years I'm pretty sure he'd going to want you in two days" Holly comment 

"I'm just not sure that I can spend me whole life arguing with him" Emily said sadly Holly nodded a little before she placed her spoon down in the tub and turned to Emily. 

"Would you rather spend it arguing with someone else?" Holly asked making Emily look at her and sit up pulling her knees towards her chest. "You guys fight and bicker over the stupidest things and you're both stupidly stubborn but you'll get through everything and come out a stronger couple every time" 

"I need to go somewhere" Emily said pulling the covers back and sliding out of bed. Holly frowned a little. 

"Do you want me to book tickets?" Holly asked as Emily pulled on some dirty leggings and a coat over the t shirt she was wearing. Emily looked over at Holly.