42

Emily arrived at Poppy's house at 9 am. Poppy's house was where she and the bridal party were preparing because she had the biggest house. The make up arisits and hair dressers were already there.

"Hey!" Poppy exclaimed as Emily walked into the living room.

"Hey" Emily said before she said hello to the make up and hair artists.

"Excited?" Poppy asked as she handed Emily a mug of coffee.

"Of course" Emily said before thanking her for the coffee.

"Nervous?" Poppy asked as the doorbell rung.

"Of course" Emily said making Poppy chuckle as she went to answer the front door. It was Tommy, Tilly and James. Poppy welcomed them before Tilly was sent over to a hair dresser to get her hair put up into a half up half down do. Holly and Parker were next to arrive with Paige and Mali. Dixie and Izzy came last with Dave.

"Hey girls!" Emily greeted the twins as they walked into the room. Dave followed closely behind them and he made eye contact with Emily, his eyes soften a little.

"Hey" Dave said with a small nod.

"Hi" Emily said giving him a smile as she sat having her hair curled. Holly hung up the dresses on a rack. Holly turned to look at Emily, they had eye contact for a few seconds before Holly broke out into a grin.

"Shit you're getting married" Holly whispered making Emily nod, but not a very big movement because she did have a curling wand in her hair. Holly glanced back at the dresses. The bridesmaid dresses were floor length, a baby blue and strapless. They flowed down to the floor from fitting the top of the body. Holly's dress was the same apart from it being dark blue. It was the colour scheme that Emily had always wanted. She had a mixture of white roses and dyed blue roses. The boys wear blue flowers on the left pocket of their suit jackets.

***

Calum was in his apartment with his parents and the boys. They didn't have to start to get ready so soon as the females, suits and hair didn't take them as long.

"I can't this fucking speech" Michael said tugging at his hair as he sat at the edge of Calum's sofa. Calum chuckled a little.

"You've gotta make it good because Holly's is your competition" Calum stated making Michael groan.

"Why didn't you pick Ash he's good at talking to people" Michael whined a little making Calum roll his eyes.

"Because you've been my best friend since we were 7" Calum stated "It isn't that hard to write a speech"

"Can I say how I used to hate Emily?" Michael asked making Calum frown at him.

"Wait what?" Calum asked making Luke chuckle from the other side of the sofa. "You hated her?!"

"In high school yeah" Michael shrugged "Wasn't that obvious?"

"What did she ever do to you?" Joy asked making Calum raise his eyebrows at Michael.

"Yeah what did she ever do to you?" Calum repeated

"I don't hate her now!" Michael protested "Can I write about it or not?"

"You want to write about how you hated the bride?" Luke asked frowning a little "That's a tad messed up?"

"Okay okay" Michael said as he twiddled the pen around his fingers.

"You boys should start thinking about getting ready" Joy stated making the boys start to shuffle around the rooms for their suits.

***