Chapter Thirty: Breakfast and Cookie Monsters (EDITED)

Shane's POV

I woke up with my beautiful mate in my arms, our bodies tangled in one another's. Our scents were mixed, so now everyone would know that she's mine and only mine.

I gently tucked a piece of fallen hair behind her ear, causing her eyes to slowly flutter open. She looked around before our eyes locked and a beautiful smile spread across her beautiful face. "Good morning beautiful," I whispered before I kissed her forehead, causing her smile to widen.

"Good morning Shane," she smiled as she turned so that she was facing me.

"We did it," I said, a smile now on my face matching hers.

"Finally one," she whispered. I gently kissed her lips. We held it for a few moments before I pulled away, but Ariel pulled me back in.

Our kiss quickly became heated. I grabbed Ariel's small body and placed her on my lap, causing her to wrap her legs around my torso.

I growled against her lips as I held her closer. "Shane," she whispered as I started kissing down her neck. All of a sudden, her stomach growled louder than any alpha ever could, causing me to stop in my tracks before I looked at her as she blushed. I smiled at her. "Sounds like someone's hungry."

She shyly nodded. "I guess I built up an appetite." She quietly  said, avoiding eye contact, her blush still ablaze on her cheeks.

"Well then, let's get some food in your system," I said as I sat up. "Go put on some clothes."

She nodded before climbing off of me and out into the open. The light hit every angle of her perfectly, giving her an angelic glow. I playfully whistled at her, causing her to blush.

"Hey," I said as I climbed out of bed and took her hands in my own. "No need to be embarrassed, Little One. You are beautiful inside and out," I smiled, causing a smile matching mine to spread on her face. I gave her hands a quick squeeze before I placed another quick kiss on the forehead before I let her go.

She quickly ran into the closet to change while I went to the dresser and did the same.

By the time I was done, Ariel had come out wearing some sweatpants with one of my shirts and her hair in a messy bun. "You ready for a mountain of omelets?" I asked as I took her hand.

"Make that a mountain range and you've got yourself a deal."

I quickly mind-linked a pack member to buy about 10 more Cartons full of eggs. "Deal," I smiled and her jaw dropped.

"You want some bacon with that?" I asked and she nodded, mouth still wide open. "Okay then."

"A-Are you serious?" She asked still shocked.

"Yep," I said, popping the 'p'.

"Th-Thanks, Shane." She said as we made our way to the kitchen.

"No prob," I said as I gently placed her on the counter top before I started working.

*****
"Oh. My. God." Ariel said as she stared at all the food I'd prepared for her. "Th-Thanks Shane."

"No prob," I said as I rubbed her back. "Now eat up."

As soon as those words left my mouth, she basically inhaled the food, eating like Cookie Monster in a whole ocean of cookies.

"Goddess," I whispered.

"Oh," she said as she looked at me. "Do you want any?"

I shook my head no, an amused smile taking place on my face.

"Your loss," She shrugged before continuing her eating spree.

*****
Unknown's POV

They passed.

They passed.

I finally found the right people to take my spot. It's time to make my presence known. It's time for them to step up to the plate.

It's time for a new Moon Goddess and god.

*****
Hey guys. I know in my update that I said that I wouldn't be able to update today, but I found a slot so here you go!

Also, thank you for the birthday wishes yesterday! They mean a lot to me and thank you for your kind words! 🤗

So Unknown has been revealed even though you guys figured out that it was the Moon Goddess so....

Anyway, don't forget to comment, vote, and fan. I love you guys so much and have a great day!

Love y'all- Jordan🦄

EDITED JULY 17, 2016