Chapter 16- Wedding

#25 IN SPIRITUAL.

I'M SO HAPPY THAT I CANT STOP SMILING .
THANK YOU READERS .IT'S A GREAT ACHIEVEMENT IN A MONTH'S TIME AS AN AUTHOR

--------------------------------------------

A women was given to a man as a gift,after great prayer - Mufti Menk.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 4 Book 55 #548

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "Treat women nicely, for a woman is created from a rib, and the most curved portion of the rib is its upper portion, so, if you should try to straighten it, it will break, but if you leave it as it is, it will remain crooked. So treat women nicely"

January 31 2012

Marjaan P.O.V

"Wake up, Marjaan! Its time For your Nikkah"

I gaped at Afreen suddenly awake. Is it, is it really? I checked the clock and it was 5 a.m.

It was always me who woke her up.

"never thought you'll live to see this day,huh?" Afreen grinned at me.

"Huh?" I was getting confused every minute.

"Me waking you up, silly!" she explained.

"Oh" I let the realisation drown me in silence.

My my did you grow up in one day? I asked Afreen grinnin
I hugged her and gave her a kiss.

"I will miss you giraffe, without you my childhood and teenage years would have been bland like a soup made entirely of distilled water. Now don't make me cry... you can now sleep all you want without me hitting your head with pillows"

"Don't go" her eyes were welling up

"Can't do that now. Maybe... You know what? Maybe I'll pick a good guy among his friends for you as well" I said with my eyes gleaming.

"It would be so much fun" I added letting my mind could take its turn in dreaming our lives together. All four of us.

"Nice try! You want to tag me along to your sufferings? I don't think so, sweet sister"
Causing us to start our pillow fight session, round one.

I'm going to miss this giraffe, I thought while I blocked a resurrected pillow that was going for my head.
I did my prayers and dua and slept for a while. My eyelids seemed heavy and I felt so tired that I slept off soon as I hit the bed again.

I woke up to the rather loud commotion in my room. It was 9am in the morning and my eyes opened to a sunlit room with a lot of people moving about hurriedly.

"Why didn't anyone wake me up sooner and what's-wrong-with-you Afreen?"

She was making a slow noise at something kept on my bed. But I thought I'll come back and take a good look and headed for the bathroom.

I stagger into the bathroom, rubbing my eyes and fixed my hair. I brush my teeth with extra toothpaste today, for the occasion and freshen up before getting out to address the commotion in my bedroom. First thing my gaze locks is a suitcase kept on my bed.

I had totally forgotten about my wedding attire. I was panicking and my face went bloodless. What if it's a horrible shade of brown? Or God-forbid, bright orange or neon red? I stood there frozen really wishing that I had the opportunity to choose my own wedding attire.

Tentatively, I inched closer to my bed, preparing myself for the worst. As on cue, Rabiya opens it for me and I give out an involuntary gasp. My eyes get moist and I was rendered speechless.