chapter four

"Where we going Auntie El?" Zalia asks from the back seat of Eleanor'a car.

"We're going to mummy's work," Eleanor answers. "And you're going to see Uncle Si."

"Yay!" Zalia claps excitedly. She loves her Uncle Si, he always has candy and those four boys that talk funny are usually there. El chuckles at her niece and turns on the 5sos CD she always keeps in her car for the child to listen to. Pretty soon they are at the studio, El gets out and helps the little girl out, grabbing her backpack and holding her hand. They walk into the building and Zalia runs to her mother as soon as she sees her. "Mummy!"

"Hello my love," Brazil bends down carefully in her tight skirt and hugs her daughter, picking her up and setting her on the desk. "How was school today?"

"It was good," she smiles brightly. "Saw Eddy!"

"I'm glad," Brazil kisses the girls nose as the phone rings. Zalia sits quietly as her mum answers the phone, knowing she will get into trouble if she is loud. Just after Brazil hangs up the phone and turns to the 6-year-old, Simon enters the lobby.

"Who is that beautiful model sitting on the desk?" Simon teases the young girl.

"Uncle Si!" Zalia screams happily. "It's me Zalia!"

"Ah! Zal!" Simon picks her up off the desk and spins her around before hugging her to his chest. He loves the little girl like his own and enjoys spoiling her every chance he gets. "I missed you."

"Missed you Uncle Si," Zalia tightens her arms around his neck.

"I've something for you in my office," Simon says, winking at Brazil and walking away with the girl in his arms.

"What is it?" Zalia whispers loudly and excitedly.

"It's a surprise," he chuckles. They enter his office and Zalia shrieks when she sees her four favorite people in the room.

"Zalibear!" Luke shouts in his Australian accent that makes her giggle.

"Lulu!" she wiggles out of Simon's arms and runs to the boy. Luke bends down just in time and wraps his arms around the girl's waist as she wraps hers around his neck. He stands and her legs wrap around his waist. "Missed you Lulu."

"I missed you bear," Luke whispers in her ear.

"I wanna hug!" Calum whines and Zalia giggles more. They all take turns passing the little girl around and hugging her tight. Once everyone has hugged her they set her on the ground to play.

"Missed you guys," Zalia tells, hugging onto Calum and Ashton's legs. "Where have you been?"

"We went home to Australia," Michael tells her, picking her up and sitting her on his lap as he sits in the chair.

"Did you see your mummy?" Zalia asks with a sad look.

"We did get to see our mummies, yeah," Mikey kisses her cheek.

"Good," she nods and snuggles into his chest. Simon continues to snap pictures of them, planning on sending them to Brazil.

"Let's play a game yeah?" Luke suggests and Zalia's eyes brighten.

"Okay!"

+

After a game of hide and seek, Brazil is done with work and attempting to round up her daughter.

"Mummy can Lulu and Cali and Mikey and Ash come to our house?" Zalia asks politely. "Please."

She pouts her lip when she sees her mum's hesitant expression. Brazil watches the girl as she backs up into Calum's legs.

"Please mum," she begs. "Mikey misses his mum and Cali is hungry and Ash needs a cuddle with Lulu and me."

Brazil huffs a breath and looks up at the four grown boys pouting their lips at the older woman. She chuckles and shakes her head lovingly at the group. "Alright. You know you lot are welcome over any time."

"Thank you!" they rush her and hug her tightly.

"It's fine, you don't even need to ask, you know that," Brazil scolds playfully. "I'm your English mum."

"Thanks mum," Luke replies cheekily, kissing her cheek.

"Yeah yeah," Brazil grumbles, digging her keys out of her purse. "Get Zalia's backpack and get in the car."

"Will we all fit?" Calum asks concernedly as Ashton grabs the child's backpack. Zalia is currently hanging on Lukes arm while he lifts her up and down like a weight.

"We can put her seat in the boot," Brazil smiles at them.

They all walk outside and get the car arranged so they can all squish in. Once everyone is inside the car, with at least Zalia buckled up, they drive to the Dawson residence. Upon arriving they file into the house. Michael helps Brazil make dinner while the other three keep Zalia company, playing with her toys and watching the telly.

The four boys love their girls, Zalia and Brazil. They are sweet and cute and always welcoming. The lads love the attention they get from their band but sometimes it's too much. These girls don't look at them like they're 5 Seconds of Summer, they look at them like they're just normal guys. Zalia loves their band and listens to them all the time but doesn't understand that they are famous and they love that.

......