chapter six

Harry takes Zayn to Niall's, kissing his cheek and hugging him tight before going to get Brazil. He pulls up to the address on his phone and takes a deep breath to calm his nerves. He is so nervous, his hands are sweating and his stomach is twisting in knots.

Inside the house, Brazil is just finishing up getting ready, snapping on her watch and fluffing her curled hair. Looking at the clock, her heart speeds up when she sees its five to. She checks herself in the mirror one last time before going downstairs.

She is so excited for this date, it's been forever since she's been out. The boys are always telling her to go out, that she's pretty and it will be easy for her to find someone. She always ignored them but now she's thinking its time. Upon entering the main floor, Brazil sees Lola and her daughter, sitting on the couch and watching Up.

"Mum you look cute," Zalia calls, sliding off the couch and running to her. "Where are you going?"

Zalia pouts up at the woman who looks identical to her, minus her being a grown up. Brazil coos and bends down and picks up the girl.

"Love remember earlier when I told you I have a date," Brazil asks and the child nods. "Well it's tonight. He's going to be here any minute, and you are going to stay here with Auntie Lola."

"Okay," Zalia says and kisses her mum's cheek. Brazil returns the kiss and sets the girl on the ground, walking into the kitchen for a glass of water. A knock sounds on the door and Zalia rushes to grab it. She pulls it open and sees a very tall man with long curly hair. "Hi!"

"Zalia!" Brazil shouts.

"Hi," Harry smiles down at her sweetly. The girl is very beautiful and sends off a comforting vibe, making all his nerves disappear. 

"How many times have I told you not to answer the door?" Brazil scolds, walking into the entryway. She stops short when she sees the man at the door. He is absolutely gorgeous, curly brown locks, deep, moss green eyes and, are those dimples? Brazil's knees go week as she looks him up and down.

"I'm sorry mummy," Zalia says, pouting up at her mother, snapping Brazil out of her stupor. Harry is in the same situation. When Brazil came into view, his breath got caught in his throat. She is beautiful. Blue eyes, brighter than he's ever seen, long blond hair, pouty pink lips. Her outfit really shows off her curves and sense of style, his heart skips a beat. 

"It's okay," Brazil breathes out and Lola enters the conversation. 

"Harry!" she cheers and walks to the man, hugging him. "You missed some buttons."

"In the two years you've known me have I ever once buttoned my shirt," Harry joins her tease. His voice makes Brazil's stomach twist in knots and she looks down to see his shirt is in fact unbuttoned half the way, an array of tattoos visible on his chest and arm. Lola rolls her eyes and looks at Brazil with a smirk, knowing that familiar glint in her eye. 

"Come on Zal," Lola, grabs the child's hand. "Let's let mum and Harry go."

"Bye mummy," Zalia pulls away from her auntie and hugs her mum around the hips. "Love you."

"I love you sweetheart," Brazil bends down and kisses the child on the lips. "Be good for auntie. I'll be home later."

"Okay," she smiles then races off. Lola smirks at the pair who have continued to stare at each other, and walks away, going back to watch the movie with her niece. 

"Hi," Harry breathes. 

"Hi," Brazil smiles.

"I'm Harry," he says, showing his dimples out of embarrassment. Of course she knows who he is, how dumb a thing for him to say.