Chapter eight

After weeks of long, boring meetings Harry's work has finally slowed down and he thought it best to take Zayn to the park. Its a quiet Friday afternoon and Harry has the afternoon off, so after-school they head out.

Harry pulled his hair back in a bun to keep it off his face, and Zayn insisted doing the same with what he has that isn't shaved off. Harry thinks it's cute, and tried to be a good role model for his son.

They drive to the park and Harry sits on a bench while Zayn plays on the playground.

++

Zalia had been bugging Brazil to take her to the park for weeks, so finally Brazil gave in. She took the day off and they had a mummy daughter date, starting with pancakes for breakfast.

Brazil did their hair after they got dressed, then they were off to their favorite park in town. Brazil sits on a bench while Zalia plays on the playground.

_

Zayn runs all over the playground set, climbing up the slide so he can go back down. He loves the park, cause he can run everywhere he wants and no one is telling him to be quiet.

He races up one of the slides and comes face to face with a little blond girl. He knows this girl, it's Ed's friend.

"Hi, I know you," Zayn says with a toothy smile.

"I know you too," she giggles.

"What was your name again?" Zayn asks her.

"Zalia," she answers.

"I'm Zayn," he responds. "Do you want to play?"

"Yeah," Zalia says quietly.

Zayn grabs her hand and pulls her along the jungle gym and to another slide. They do a train going down, then crawl back up, giggling all the while.

They play together happily, both glad they found a new best friend. After a while they're tired, so they hide in one of the slides and chat away.

"Do you like 5sos?" Zayn asks, wanting to make sure his new mate likes his favorite band.

"I love 5sos," Zalia giggles. "I know them."

"You know them?" Zayn gasps.

"My mummy works with them," Zalia squeals excitedly. "Let's go see if we can call Lulu."

Zalia grabs Zayn's hand and pulls him down the slide and to the bench where her mother is sitting, on the opposite side of the park that Harry is sitting.

"Mummy, can we call Lulu?" Zalia asks sweetly.

Brazil looks up from her phone to find her daughter and another boy that looks slightly familiar. "Um, we can try, but I think he is flying sweetie. Who's this?"

"This is my friend Zayn," Zalia smiles at the boy, who blushes in return.

"Hi Zayn," Brazil smiles at him. "Do you like 5 seconds of summer as well?"

"Yeah," he says excitedly.

"Well, I think they are on their way here to London," Brazil tells them. "Maybe when they're here, you and your parents can come over to the studio and meet them."

"Really?" Zayn squeals. "I'll go ask my daddy!"

He grabs Zalia's hand and pulls her over to the other side where his daddy is sitting. Harry looks up and notices his son running toward him with a little blonde girl.

"Daddy!" Zayn runs right into his legs, the blonde child doing the same. "This is Zalia. She's my friend."

"Hi Zalia," Harry smiles down at the girl and she blushes.

"Her mum said we can meet 5sos," Zayn rushes out, both of the children in giggling messes.

"What?" Harry asks in confusion.

"My mummy works with them," Zalia tells the green eyed man. "And uncle Si."

"Your mum works for Simon Cowel?" Harry asks. Zalia gives him a confused expression because she doesn't know uncle Si's real name. Harry take the time to really look at the girl, her blonde hair and bright blue eyes stirring something in his memory.

"Daddy, just come meet her mum," Zayn says, grabbing his hand and tugging on it. Zalia grabs the other one with a giggle and copies Zayn's actions.

"Your hands are big," she giggles after Harry is standing.

"They are, aren't they," he agrees with the girl, who continues to giggle. The two six year olds pull the man over to the woman, unaware of what is going to happen.

Harry looks up from the kids to find bright blue eyes already looking at him. His heart quickens and butterflies flutter in his tummy. This is the woman he's been thinking about for week, but not had the time to do anything about it.

"Harry," Brazil gasps in surprise when the three stop in front of her.

"Brazil," Harry breaths, a slow smile forming on his lips.

........,,