chapter nine

"H-Hi," Brazil says, her cheeks flushing a faint pink.

"Hi Brazil," Harry smiles brightly. "It's really good to see you."

"It's good to see you Harry," Brazil stands. "How have you been?"

"Super busy," Harry sighs. "I'm so sorry I haven't called."

"I've been busy as well," she frowns slightly. "It's alright, life gets hectic sometimes."

"This must be your little?" Harry asks, looking down at the blonde who is still holding his hand.

"Yeah, that's Zalia," Brazil smiles at her daughter.

"And I'm guessing this is your boy, he's cute," Brazil looks to Zayn who blushes and hides his face in Harry's leg.

"Thanks," Harry chuckles, patting Zayn's head.

"5sos!" Zayn shouts, making the adults chuckle.

"Right, well. I believe I was dragged over here for a reason," Harry smirks at her.

"I told you I work at SYCO records," Brazil starts with a flush of her cheeks. "And I'm fairly close with the lads. I'm like their mum actually, so if you want to bring Zayn over to mine to meet them later this week, I'm sure they would love that."

"Yeah?" Harry asks with a smile. Not only would he become the best dad ever, but he would get to see Brazil once more. "They wouldn't mind?"

"No, they absolutely adore Zali," she answers, looking down fondly at the child who is now talking feverishly with Zayn. "I'm positive they'll love Zayn as well."

"You kids run along," Harry pats their heads. "Go play."

They take off toward the jungle gym and Harry sits next to Brazil. "That's awful nice of you to offer them up to us."

"They're sweet guys," she smiles at him, leaning in slightly. "I'm like their mum."

Harry smiled brightly at the woman, loving the bright feeling she made him feel. She is lovelier then a sunny day in London, like a day at a warm beach. The sun beating down on your skin and the hot sand beneath your feet. 

.......