chapter fourteen

Brazil has been watching the clock all day and at 2:45, she leaves to go to the school. Simon has a few more meetings later but she has time to pick up the baby.

Parking in front of the school, she gets out of the car and looks around for Harry's car. She doesn't see it and takes a deep breath, leaning against the car as she watches the school for any sign of the children.

"Hey gorgeous," a deep voice whispers in her ear and an arm wraps around her waist. Brazil looks over and sees Harry now standing next to her with a charming smile. "You look beautiful today."

"Thanks," she grins up at him then checks him out. His shirt is buttoned up today which makes her sad, but he's still beautiful. "You buttoned your shirt today."

"Liam makes me when I have to go to a meeting," he mumbles, kissing the side of her head. "I have one right after this."

"You look very nice," she replies casually, not looking at him to try and hide her blush.

"Thank you baby," he mutters in her ear, his voice low and rough. He loves how she reacts to him when he does things like this, even if she tries to hide it. Like now; she's avoiding looking at him and has her arms crossed, but she's leaning into him, slowly pushing her body into his. "Look at me baby girl. I need to ask you something."

Brazil blushes even more as she turns her body to face Harry. They are almost flush together and her heart starts to race. He holds both her hands in his and smiles sweetly.

"I like you so much," he starts and she grins. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Brazil giggles and throws her arms around his neck, pressing their lips together. "Yes."

Harry grips her hips in his hands and pulls her against him while kissing her firmly. He was so anxious all morning to ask her that and now she's his. His girlfriend.

The school bell rings signaling the end of the day, but neither pulls away until they hear a familiar voice. "Harry!"

Pulling away with pink lips, they look over and instantly spot Zayn and Zalia running to them while holding hands. Both children have happy grins on their faces and when they get close, Zalia breaks away and runs right to Harry. She throws her arms around him and grins up at him.

"It worked! He kissed me!" She shouts happily.

"What?!" Harry shouts protectively, looking around as if he'll immediately spot the devil's spawn that did this. Brazil chuckles and picks Zayn up in her arms, kissing his cheek and holding him on her hip. Zalia giggles as Harry picks her up and sits her on top of the car so he can look in her eyes. "You're not allowed to be kissing anyone! You better tell me what happened right now!"

"I did what you told me!" Zalia giggles. "He pulled on my hair and stole my crayon today before lunch, so I grabbed his hand and gave him my cutest face and asked if he had a green crayon I could use cause I broke mine and his face got so pink!"

Brazil continues to kiss Zayn and squeeze him so he knows she is paying attention to him, but she wants to listen to her daughter's story. "So he took me to his desk and gave me a new green crayon and I squeezed his hand like you and mummy do and he went even more pink! Then right at the end of school he came to my desk and brought all my pencils and some crayons back and kissed me right on the cheek!"

Brazil giggles and leans into Harry so Zayn is squished between them and kisses her daughter on the cheek. "You brilliant love of my life! Is he your boyfriend now?"

"No no," Harry cuts in, glaring at his girlfriend while placing his hand on top of Zayn's head. "You're too young to have a boyfriend. Where is this boy?"