chapter twelve

Sunday morning, Harry wakes up before Zayn. This irritates him, cause he never gets to sleep in, but he's too excited to sleep any longer. He and Zayn are spending the day with Brazil and Zalia. He wonders how Zayn feels about her and Zalia. He should probably ask before things get too serious.

Glancing at the clock, Harry sees its 5 to 8 so he decides to get up and start the day. His back cracks as he sits up and stretches. After a warm shower, he pulls on some sweats leaving his chest bare and wanders around the house to find Zayn.

"Hi mate," he says and Zayn smiles softly, looking up at him. He's watching telly on the couch.

"Hi daddy," he giggles, climbing on his lap when Harry sits down. "How did you sleep?"

"Pretty good. What about you?" Harry cuddles him to his chest, loving how warm his little is.

"Pretty good," Zayn copies with a wide smile. He loves his daddy's cuddles. Daddy is always so warm.

"Good," Harry mutters kissing the top of his head. "Are you hungry?"

Zayn nods and hums a yes against him. Kissing his head again, Harry stands up to make them a breakfast. Zayn waits patiently in the living room, content to just watch his show.

When breakfast is ready, Harry walks into the living room and picks the boy up, throwing him over his shoulder.

Zayn laughs the whole way as Harry carries him into the kitchen. They eat quietly, not really having much else to say. Zayn will ask what they're doing today when he's ready, which is usually after breakfast once he's gotten dressed. Harry doesn't mind, since he's not in a rush to talk to him about it.

Once they've eaten, Zayn rushes to his room to go get dressed. They havent picked anything out yet, but he can still go up there and think about what he wants. He can do it himself, but he likes his daddy's opinion.

Once Harry's cleaned up, he wandered to Zayn's room and helps him decide what to wear. While hes getting ready, Harry gets ready himself. He wants to look nice today, so he chooses a white button up, with short sleeves, and leaves on it. He puts on a nice pair of black skinny jeans and some black boots.

Zayn wanders in while he's styling his hair. "Daddy should I wear my hair down or up?"

"Hmm," Harry looks at him, taking his outfit into account so he can give an honest answer. "I think down, and if you want it up later, we can pull it up."

"Yeah!" Zayn agrees with a smile.

Harry smiles back and finishes his hair, then starts on Zayn's. Zayn watches him, liking that his daddy always knows best. "What are we doing today?"

"Well," Harry starts, pausing to finish Zayn's hair and this of what to say. When hes finished, he grabs two of the hair ties and puts it on his wrist. "I think we'll go out."

"Go out where?" Zayn asks as his dad carries him to the room and they sit on the bed. "To go see Lou?"

"Well actually, I was thinking of going to see Zalia and Brazil," Harry says watching his expression. "What do you think of that?"

"Yeah!" Zayn says excitedly. "That's a good idea."

"Do you think so? What do you think about them?" Harry asks softly.

"I like them," Zayn smiles. "Do you like them?"

"Yes baby," Harry tells him seriously, nodding his head. "I like them very much, and I want to know what you think of them, because I want to ask Brazil to go on a date with me."