chapter eleven

Harry pulls up to Brazil's house as Zayn asks for the hundredth time where they are going. As much as Harry wants to get angry, and his patience is failing, he takes a deep breath and counts down from ten, telling himself that it will be more fun if he isn't irritable.

"Alright mate, we're here," Harry says with a smile, turning in his seat and looking at the boy.

"Where daddy?" Zayn asks, his nose pressed up against the window as he looks out through the rain at the small house.

"Let's get out and you'll see," Harry chuckles. He gets out and quickly grabs the child before running up the walkway to get under the safety of the awning. He knocks on the door only to hear screaming on the other side.

"Dont you dare open the door Zalia!" Brazil's voice shouts and then she shrieks. "Luke! Put me down right now!"

"Go get it Zalibear!" A man shouts.

"Oh no ya don't," another Australian man says and the a girl shrieks.

"I'll get it," Harry hears and then the door opens.

Harry chuckles at the sight before him and quickly steps in the house to get out of the cold. He recognizes the lads from 5SOS, Luke has Brazil thrown over her shoulder so her bum is facing Harry. Any anger he had instantly fades away at the sight of her perfect arse on full view. Mikey has Zalia upside down in his arms and Ashton is the one that opened the door.

"Is it Harry?" Brazil asks at the same time Zalia shouts, "Zaynie!"

"5sos," Zayn mutters and Harry sets him down on the ground with a chuckle.

"You're right Zali, he is adorable," Mikey says and Zalia giggles loudly.

"I'm always right," she says in a silly voice her face turning pink.

"Brazil we said get out there, not go pick up the hottest single father you can find," Luke says throwing his arm out to gesture at Harry. There's a smirk on his lips and he nods at him to show he's only teasing the girl. "Look at him he's gorgeous!"

"She was right about the dreamy eyes," Ashton says, also smirking at Harry.

"And the curly hair," Zalia shouts.

All this happens within the span of maybe a minute before Brazil is shouting again.

"Put me down Luke!"

He chuckles and sets her down at the same time Mikey sets Zalia down. They both grab their heads and the person standing next to them as the blood rushes through their brain from being upside down too long.

In a second though, Zalia is grinning and running to Zayn, throwing her arms around him. Brazil meets Harry's eyes while this happens and they smile at each other, the children forgotten while they babble to one another.

"Hi," Brazil mutters and Luke shoves her forward gently making her blush.

"Zaynie I'm so happy that you made it," Zalia pulls away and grabs his hand, leading him more into the living room.

Another knock sounds on the door that pulls Brazil from her stupor. "The pizza, let me grab my purse."

"I've got it," Harry winks at her, turning and answering the door since he's standing there.

"Ah a gentleman," Ashton says walking over to stand by Luke as Harry pays.

"You picked a good one love," Calum joins in.

"Ashy, Ali, come meet Zaynie!" Zalia calls over to the two boys that are standing there since Luke was meeting Zayn now. Harry closes the door and turns around, walking into the house with the pizzas.