chapter ten

The next day, Zalia woke up full of energy because her mum said they could go to the park again. However, her spirits dropped when she looked outside to discover it was raining. Pouting her lip, she runs from the front room to the living room to find her mummy.

Brazil is sitting on the couch, watching a morning talk show. Zalia runs into the couch and climbs on, sitting on her knees next to her mum.

"Can we go outside today?" Zalia asks, pouting her lip up at her mum.

"I don't think so love," Brazil say, matching the girls pout. "I don't want you wet."

"Okay, well can I call Lulu and Ashy then?" She asks hopeful.

"You know what babe, that is a great idea," Brazil smiles, looking up Luke's number in her phone. "I'm sure they want to get out of the hotel."

"Yay!" Zalia cheers, taking her mum's phone and holding it up to her ear. After two rings, the Australian boy answers.

"Hello?"

"Lulu!" Zalia squeals.

"Hi Zali!" Luke says with a chuckle.

"Can can you guys come over because mummy said you can but we can't go outside because it's raining and she said we can't get wet," Zalia tells him.

"We can't get wet?" Luke huffs, teasing the girls. "Well what if I need to take a bath?"

"Lulu said he needs a bath when he gets here," Zalia says to her mum.

Brazil rolls her eyes and leans forward so the lads can hear her voice. "I don't want you going outside because I don't want mud tracked into my house."

"So we can swim in the tub?" Ashton asks loudly.

"Yes!" Zalia cheers, giggling happily at the brilliant idea.

"Absolutely not," Brazil shakes her head.

"Awe," Calum pouts. "You're no fun."

"We'll be over in ten," Micheal says and the boys hang up.

"Yay yay yay!" Zalia shouts, jumping on the couch in circles.

"Alright munchkin," Brazil pats her bum. "Go get dressed for the day."

Zalia races up the stairs and pulled on some jeans and a shirt. She runs back downstairs to have her mum do her hair. By the time she's all ready, there is a knock on the door.

Zalia jumps up and answers it, ignoring Brazil's yells for her to stop and wait. She throws herself at the four boys standing on the porch, wrapping her tiny arms around their legs.

"Hiya squirt!" Ashton calls down to the child and leans down picking her up.

"Hi hi Ashy," Zalia giggles. The four lads walk in, all kissing Brazil on the cheek, and take a seat on the couch. "Guess what?! I made a friend yesterday!"

"Did you?" Luke asks attentively.

"Yes. And he loves you," Zalia says seriously, her lips spread in a bright smile. "Let me call him and tell him you're here. You don't mind right?"

"Of course not love," Calum says sweetly.

Zalia squeals and slides off Ashton's lap, rushing to her mum. "Mummy can I please call Zayn and have him come over. His daddy said he could."

Brazil looks at the lads, who smile their okay. "I guess."

++

Zayn sighs and lays his forehead on the window, watching as his breath fogs up the wet glass. It's been raining all day and he's quite bored. His daddy won't let him outside, saying that he'll catch a cold. Zayn hasn't felt poorly in a long time, but no matter how many times he told his daddy that, he still said no.

Harry peeks his head into the living room and sighs, shaking his head when he sees his poor locked up little. Harry hates that Zayn can't go out today but it's pouring out there and a sick little boy is the last thing he needs. He heads back into the kitchen, about to prepare lunch when his phone rings.

"Hello?" he answers without looking.

"Hi Harry, it's Brazil," a sweet voice says and he's unable to stop the grin that spreads across his lips. "Are you busy?"

"Not at all," he says softly, his voice husky and sensual. He really likes Brazil and hopes that something comes out of their relationship. "Just about to make lunch."

"Oh," Brazil mumbles, her blushing cheeks prevalent even through the phone. Harry grins, knowing that his boyish charm hasn't failed him in his years of asexuality. "W-well, the lads are over and Zalia just can't stop going off about her new friend and how much he loves 5sos and they said it was okay so I was wondering if maybe you and Zayn would like to come over? Lunch is on me."

"Pizza!" a man's voice calls through the phone and three more and a little girls agree, all shouting off different toppings.

"Apparently we're having pizza," Brazil says with a sigh, but she's giggling.

Harry chuckles and takes another peak at Zayn before answering. "That sounds lovely. Zayn will eat anything on his pizza."

"Great," Brazil grins. "I'll get it ordered."

"We're on our way," Harry says in that same husky voice and Brazil giggles before hanging up. Harry grins because he knows he made her blush again.

Shoving his phone in his pocket with a chuckle, he goes into the lounge and wraps his arms around Zayn, pulling the boy away from the window. He places kisses all over his neck and cheeks and face as he turns him over in his arms.

"Daddy!" Zayn giggles.

"Get your shoes and coat on mate," Harry says, setting the lad down on his feet.

"Where are we going?" Zayn asks, dashing to his room and pulling on some combat boots and a leather jacket.

"Wouldn't you like to know," Harry teases, pulling on his own boots and big brown coat.

"Yes I would," Zayn joins the tease, meeting his father by the garage door. "That's why I asked."

"Well get your cute little bum in the car and you'll see," Harry says again, smirking as Zayn pretends to huff though a cute giggle comes out of his lips.

........