27.2 (Akihiko's Belt 2)

Akihiko's POV

I make my way to my allocated room after a light training session for the match. The inn is wonderful, I'm sure I would get a goodnight rest for tomorrow.

I climb the stairs to my room and suddenly I notice Kazushi sulking in the middle of the hallway. He looks kinda pissed off with him hugging his knees.

I make my towards him and squat infront of him "Yo, why are you here, got kicked out by your roommate or something" I joke around but I notice his face turns more redder. Oh, he's so not happy

"Shut up" he clenches his jaw and I ask him again what happened "Yuko kicked me out of our room" He finally gives in as he buries his face in his knees.

I laugh out loud in the middle of the hallway, the other customer look at me annoyed for being loud.

"Seriously? Isn't Yuko a girl? How can she be your roommate!?" I chuckle again as I pat his shoulder over and over again.

"Shut up" he pushes me away "That b*tch Miss Kanou put us in a room, I don't know what's wrong with her" He rolls his eyes before giving me the middle finger.

"Believe me, Yuko is a girl but deep inside, she's a tough guy" he sighs before continue sulking by himself.

I pat him again before leaving him all alone to have some rest. Goodluck finding a place to stay, Kazushi.

Before I was about to unlock my room with the key ,I hear Kazushi screeching for help "What the he-ll YUKO!" and after a few seconds, the screeching stops with a loud thud. I swear I can hear the sound of a body being dragged.

Before I can turn the key, a strong force grabs the back of my collar and drags me all the way towards a room. I tried to resist, but damn this one's a strong one.

"You are coming along, loverboy"

With that, the guy, I mean girl, Yuko throws me into the room that causes me to fell on the floor.

Lucky my hands support the fall first, or else my jaw will be the one to kiss the floor. I look infront of me and I find Minako sitting on a futon.

I rub my hands together, feeling the pain from the friction of being thrown onto the floor. I notice Minako is busy studying my hands, and it's a wild guess that she has never seen my hands without my gloves.

My hands are rough due to years of boxing. It has several stitches and scars from my previous fights, but none can be compared with the burnt marks I have.

The burnt marks are the sole reason why I always wear gloves. It is already healed but I can still feel the pain that stays inside me. The pain as I continued to punch the burning door of the orphanage, hearing her scream for me. My hands started to burn and stung, but I ignored the pain for her.

I snap into reality and Yuko explains why she drags both of us here, to be the goodluck charm for both her and Minako. I just sigh at Yuko and join in the circle for the ghost telling session that is conducted by Rio.

The first story sounds believable at first, and if my theory is correct, only the people that posses the potential can discover the TV realm because at 12 midnight, the others will turn into coffins and only the one with the potential are aware of the hidden time.

I was about to ask Minako to check it out as it was raining heavily today, but after hearing about the teddy bear, I figure that it will be a waste of time, surely enough it is a hoax if it involves a stupid teddy bear.

Next, Rio will tell about this one story about the inn she heard about from the students.

The lights went off.

Honestly, I myself was shocked from the sudden black out. But what is more shocking is Minako suddenly jumps into my lap, clinging onto my neck.

She's screaming from fear and I wrap my arms around her, making sure she knows I'm here. I'm going to protect her from any harm, be it a ghost or even a shadow.

Unfortunately, after acting all knight in a shining white armor, Minako keeps moving on my lap that causes my blood to pump faster. Her innocent movement went straight to my groin, causing me to clench my jaw.

"Sh*t, Minako"She's not trying to make it better if she continues pressing her soft chest on me. I groan again hearing her panting from fear and her sweet vanilla scent that somehow make its way up to my brain and down to my groin. My hand automaticly runs along her curvy hips.

Stop moving hands, you are going to be in trouble.

Okay, Akihiko. Just relax. Breathe in and out. Damn it Minako, stop moving. I grit my teeth and shut my eyes tight, trying to calm myself down.

"Senpai" she whispers softly into my ears sweetly. Damn it, don't call me that now.

"Senpai, can you let go of me, your belt is poking me" I open my eyes and the light is back on! Wait, what? Belt?

I'm not wearing a belt.

Sh*t, what belt! I start to panic as I feel her hand going down to my pants, probably looking for the belt. My god, this girl is so d*mn naive.

Her innocent hand then touches my buldge and it quickly reacts to her touch. My eyes grow wide and I quickly remove her hand from there no matter how good it feels like. It's still twitching, wanting more of her touch.

Ah, this is the worst awkward boner I have in my entire life. I groan and quickly carry her off my lap.

I then notice Kazushi has been smirking at me and eyed me my boner. Thank god the girls are too oblivious and didn't realize that.

I shot him a glare and quickly cover it with my hands. Turning my back from there, I carefully stand up and get myself out of here.

"Er, sory guys gotta go somewhere" I leave and shut the door without even looking back.

I quickly make my way to my room and after shutting the door close, I relase a huge breathe of relief.

I then realize my roommate, the guy who sat beside Minako in the train looks at me with an unreadable face expression. He's been staring at me, no to be exact, he's been staring a little bit lower than that.

"Senpai, are-are you---" I don't know what his name is and what is his problem. He looks kinda scared.

"gay?" He asks me timidly. His statement startles me, leaving my mouth hangs open. His expression suddenly turns from timid to an embarrassment

"Don't worry Senpai, me-me too. I have been thinking about you all this time" he covers both of his face with hands, hiding his excitedness and embarrassment. He then pats at the futon next to him, inviting him.

That's it, my down there finally turns off knowing that. With the might of the boxing captain, I literally throw him out of the room with a last warning to never bother me again and with a note that I'm not gay.

The guy keeps knocking the door to let him in, but no way I'm letting him sleep with me, he ends up sulking along with Kazushi who ended being thrown out again for the second time.

I rub my temple trying to ease the headache I have. From not that tired to this tired. I think I need a cold shower to cool me off and a good night rest.

----
Hoho, another extra chapter for you lovely boos. I hope you enjoy this funny chapter mmkay? Vote and comment, that'll surely makes my update faster !