5 ( S.E.E.S.)

4/19/09

My head...

It's getting clearer. I open my eyes and look at the white ceiling until I realise someone's presence beside me.

"You are awake!" She looks surprise

"Um, how do you feel?"

"Where am I…?" I ask her weakly.

"Thank goodness. You finally... Oh, this is Tatsumi Memorial Hospital. It’s just a short walk from the station. The doctor couldn’t find anything wrong with you. He said you were just exhausted…" it looks like something has been bothering Yukari

"Your power… It was amazing" she sounds sincere.

"The thing that you were fighting, are called shadows. They’re what we’re fighting against. And the power you used… We call it..."

"Persona" I cut her words

Yukari looks shock because I already knew the answer.

"We’ll explain everything later. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you before…" she scratches her head.

"I, uh…I wanted to tell you that…"

"I’m sorta like you" She is just like me? I adjust my position on the bed, ready to listen to Yukari.

"My dad died in an accident when I was little and my mom and I aren’t exactly on good terms" she must have gone through a lot after her father's death.

"You’re all alone too, right? To be honest, I already know about your pas. But, it didn’t seem fair, so I wanted you to know about mine" How does she knows about my past? But I just keep it to myself.

"It was back in ’99.  There was a big explosion in the area. Supposedly, my dad died in the blast, but nobody really knows what happened.He was working in a lab run by the Kirijo Group" Kirijo Group, it sounds familiar...

S"o, I’m hoping that if I stick around long enough, I’ll find out something. That’s why I’m going to Gekkoukan High of course, I panicked and wasn’t much help as it was my first time fighting them, too. Lucky me, Mitsuru saved my ass" she chuckles as she wipe her tears off her face.

"And here I am telling you all this the minute you wake up.While I was waiting for you to wake up, I thought to myself,

“I’ve been hiding so many things from her… As soon as she wakes up, I’ll tell her the truth.” So, thanks for listening. I’ve been wanting to share that story with someone for a long time" I give her a smile and say thank you for willing to share her story with me.

"Alright, I’m gonna get going. I’ll let the others know you woke up. Oh, and, uh… You don’t have to be formal around me or anything. Us second-year girls gotta stick up for each other, after all.

B-Bye." She waves at me before leaving me here in my bed, thinking about myself.

---

4/20/09

First person I saw in front of the school gate, is no other than Junpei Iori.

"Yo! Long time no see!" He gives me a hi-five as a comeback gift.

"Anyways, I got something to tell ya."

"What is it?" I look at him, waiting and anxious about what he's going to tell me

"Actually…Oh, wait! I’m not supposed to say anything!Sorry, man" he chuckles and I  give him a quick slap at the back.

"Sheesh, someone’s full of energy today… I could hear you from all the way over there" I look at the back, it's Yukari.