12 (Minako's Photos)

I sense someone's presence in my room

"You've prevailed yet again. Do you remember what I said before? About everything coming to an end? Well, I recalled something else. I'm fairly sure that the end is inevitable" The mysterious boy appear and sit at the edge of my bed after our victory saving Fuuka.

"But, it's funny.It doesn't seem so certain, considering the vast potential within you.

As a matter of fact, your power seems to have changed quite a bit" More funny how I have grown attach to this boy.

"Hey, if you don't mind, can I be your friend? I'm very curious about you... Is that okay?" I nod my head

"Aren't we friends already?" I give him a warm smile.

"You're right. I didn't really need to bring it up, did I? After all, I've been with you from the beginning" I ask him for his name.

"My name is... Pharos.

You may call me that if you wish" he chuckles and disappears again.

---

During class, I remember Akihiko saying he's bored on Mondays and Fridays so I decided to meet with him after school.

Near the club rooms, I see Akihiko standing there. He looks like he's waiting for someone.

"Hey Senpai! Looking for someone?" I sneak at his back and surprise him, but unfortunately he's not surprised at all.

"Good try, Minako" he chuckles. "I was waiting for you, actually. Want to stop by at Hagakure?" It seems like the girls are glaring at me. But I give them a bitchy look and walks out of the school with him.

Iwatodai Strip Mall, Hagakure Ramen

"One Special please oh and extra Ramen!" When we take a seat in front if the counter I quickly order without thinking. My stomach is growling for food.

"Eh, Minako? You sure you can eat that lot?" Akihiko looks at me in surprise "Yeah! Think you can beat me?" I challenge him "Tch, make that two" he smirks.

"Senpai, I'll treat you today for throwing the mouse away the other day" I thank him.

"Don't worry, no big deal. But hey did you heard? The guard had been fired because the management said he went nut after the incident. The next morning he was like "I saw a girl and a boy hugging each other under your desk and after I flash the light, they vanish!" to Ms. Toriumi" he chuckles

When our orders arrive, I smell the food and break my chopstick into two "Itadakimasu!"

Akihiko looks at me with Ramen in his mouth, not believing how fast I eat and how much I eat.

When I finally manage to finish my bowl, I lick my lips and rub my full tummy. Akihiko is still not done but after a while, he manage to finish it.

"Minako, you are hurting yourself if you eat that much! Your health us important!" Akihiko scolded me

"Sheesh Senpai stop treating me like a kid" I pout and order some dessert to kill of the spicy taste on my taste bud.

"I'm not treating you like a kid! Your live is on line if you are not healthy. I won't be there to support you always you know" he chuckles and continue glaring at him.

"Just eat how many you want, but slow down to chew your food or you might throw up. Say how about a light jog to help our stomach after this?" He laughs and we make our way to the dorm with a light jog.

---

Lunch, in Akihiko's classroom.

All of the boys are checking out on something in front of the class. They are buzzing and cheering loudly while one of them are distributing a photo to all of them.