28 (No One Can Help Me)

The competition the next day went through smoothly. Although I wasn't actually aiming any medals, I managed to secure myself two gold and one bronze. I myself was shocked to see how great my performance was that day. Rio won overall best swimmer meanwhile Akihiko, it was not a shocker to hear that he won with 0 defeat.

Although he still somehow blushed and tried to avoid me when I try to congratulate him. I wonder what's wrong. Ever since that night, he somehow had been acting strange. Oh well, some time and space from him will work. I guess.

---

Tonight is the night. During the Dark Hour, everyone gathered at the command room, waiting for Fuuka to locate the location of the shadow. After a few times analyzing, Lucia managed to locate the enemy's location which is at the Iwatodai Northern  harbor, which is 10m underground. This place was used by the military during the war times.

Upon arriving, the place literally give me the creep. It's quite dark and it take a few minute for our eyes to adjust to the darkness. After we pass through a big metal door, we look around, looking at the war structure that was most probably older than most of us. 

"The target should be around here" Fuuka said after summoning her persona, Lucia to confirm the location.

"Well done" An unfamiliar voice startles me from behind. When I turn my back, two figures are chuckling at my surprised face. I quickly step backwards, kinda freak out by those two.

The first guy who spoke first has long wavy platinum blonde hair that stops around his shoulders. He has an eerily yellow eyes that glows in the darkness. He's arm is covered with tattoos and he looks almost starving as he's now wearing anything besides his ripped jeans. Without us asking. he introduced himself as Takaya and the other guy is Jin.

While the younger guy has a short dark blue hair with the right side being slicked to the back.

"We are known to some as Strega. We've been keeping an eye on you,
From what we hear, you've undertaken a "righteous" battle to save the world.
But, we've come here tonight to put an end to that dream" I never seen a guy who's eyes show nothing with hatred before. Not before I met Takaya.

All the members looks shock hearing him wanting to stop our mission to eliminate the shadows.

"Why are you doing this!" After gaining all my courage, I burst out

"Simple, if the Dark Hour vanishes, ours as well" Jin replies with a chuckle "Wait, you are a persona user as well?" Mitsuru asks 

"Why don't you use that pretty little head of yours for a change?" Takaya tilts his head, mocking Mitsuru causing her to clench her fists.

"Only a select few wield the power of a Persona and the Dark Hour is a frontier that is ours alone to explore,just like the Tower of Demise"

"Have fun in here" After Jin said that, then do I realized they never step through the metal door. With a laugh the metal door closed. 

"Shit we are stuck here" Junpei screams out like a girl before Yukari smacks him to shut him up "The shadow! It's moving, I think it detected us" Fuuka warns us.

"We better finish this fight and prove those three asses wrong!" I exclaim and with my Evoker and Katana ready, I march and lead the team to battlefield.

---

Ikutsuki who's sitting infront of the machine has grown impatient with no feedback from SEES "What are they taking so long?"

  "Command Room, this is Mitsuru. We have neutralized the target" A huge grin can be seen from his face as he replied a good job to her.

"There's more, our mission was interrupted by two uninvited persona users known as Strega"