29 (Shinjiro Is Finally In)

-REQUEST ARE OPEN, AUTHOR'S NOTE FOR MORE INFO-

After the incident, we finally got a new member of the team, Ken. He promptly accept the offer to join the team without any complain.
---
"See you tomorrow, Minako"

"You too, Yuki!" I waved at my friend and made my way to ky locker while carrying a load of books that I decided to borrow from the library.

I made my way to my locker and carefully opened it, as my locker was not in a state where it is considered as 'tidy'.

With the weight in my left hand and my right hand carefully was opening the locker, I didn't notice someone was leaning against the locker beside me.

"Minako"

"Oh god!" The voice startled me and and both books from my locker and from my hands made their way to the ground. I clumsily kneel down and picked up all the books from the floor while my mouth was busy blaming myself for being such a clumsy woman.

"Sorry, let me help you" Two hands wearing black gloves started picking up my books and neatly arranged it in my locker. He worked fast and in a minute, the floor was free from my books.

He closed my locker after the last book is safely tuck inside my locker "That is settled" He sighed and I was still standing there with my mouth slightly open. "I have been waiting for you, let's go"

Okay, I have to be honest, all the girls around the locker area are glaring at me, and yet somehow I felt so accomplished and I was actually mentally fangirling right now.

Without asking, he took a metal suitcase from the ground and grabbed my hand to follow him.

What? Where is he taking me?

The other girls were still looking at me weirdly and I bet those mouth couldn't keep their mouth shut. I was sure expecting some rumours to be flying around soon.

He kept dragging me all the way to the Strip Mall until we were infront of his favourite place on earth, Hagakure.

He let go of my hands and my god, my hand felt like dying being grabbed by his hand

"There's something I have to do, and I want you to accompany me, okay?" He gave me a wide grin before grabbing my hand without any much of an explaination

Akihiko walked into Hagakure, and gave a slight nod to the owner of the restaurant as a sign of respect. His eyes quickly managed to find the one who he was looking for, Shinjiro. He's sitting by the counter, drinking only a cup of water.

Akihiko took a seat right beside him. "Like usual, please and make it two for the lady over here" The owner of the restaurant gave a grin and a wink before he made his way into the kitchen to settle up his orders.

My eyes wandered around the restaurant, lively as always. Akihiko always brought me here to eat and we always ended up just talking about random things.

I then took a peak at Shinjiro, who looks kinda troubled with something. Whenever I see him, I somehow can sense he is carrying a huge burden on both of his shoulders.

Shinjiro sighed and drank the rest of his drink before putting it on top of the counter. He gave him a piercing glare to Akihiko. "I think you heard me clearly last night that-"

"He joined the team" Akihiko cut his words and that caused him to choke out the water he drank.

"Are you f*cking kidding me"

"Yes, he joined the team without any haste" Shinjiro wrapped his hand around the glass.

"Said he wanted to resolve something personal" Akihiko talked in a lower tone, causing the grip on the glass tightened.