32 (Summer Festival)

*this happened way before Shinjiro is recruited in*
*finger sized snacks for the #shinjimina fan*
*main course for the #akimina fam*

*remember to vote by clicking the star button, would love that, show me some love guys!*

*comment too, i wanna talk to you guys cause im a lonely cat*

8/16/09

*buzz* *buzz*

I wake up to hear my phone vibrating on my bed desk. I lazily rub my eyes and take the time to praise the lord on how wonderful that power nap is.

No day would be better than Sundays. A day where you can have it all to yourself. I smile to myself like a dork before grabbing my phone to check up why it needs my attention that it has to be vibrating non stop for the past few minutes.

*11 missed calls from 3 contacts*
*30 unread texts from 5 contacts*

Seeing the amount of texts and calls made me realise that it is already 7 pm in the evening.

And I am definitely late.

For the Summer Festival.

I nearly jumped out of my bed when Junpei suddenly called. I answer him and put him on speaker mode before dashing trough my wardrobe in search of clothes to wear.

"Finally you answered! Do girls really take this long to get ready? All of us are here already" his voice boom through the speaker, sounding slightly annoyed at me.

"Um, yeah I'm on my way, I'm on my way" I shouted across the room, still naked and rummaging through my messy wardrobe.

"Yukata or nah? Yukata or nah?"

I decided that it won't kill a puppy if I wore a yukata and besides maybe a change of style wouldn't hurt right?

Under 5 minutes, I managed to get into my yukata, brushed my teeth, used my fingers to comb and put my hair in a bun and safely arrived at the Shrine.

At the entrance, I spotted Aigis in a blue Yukata which covered her robot physique. I walk towards her and I notice that she was slightly vibrating. A few people are looking at her weirdly

"Hey, Aigis, you alright?" I asked.

She suddenly stop doing her weird move and in a loud voice "Safety mode, turned off. Minako has safely arri-"

"Shh! Aigis stopped doing that, people will stare" I drag her away from the crowd and scold her from being too loud. We sit near a secluded bench away from the noisy crowd.

"Don't worry Minako. The occasion has a perfect disguise for me. A yukata" Aigis twirl around to show me her the yukata she's wearing. Although she looked like a foreigner, she managed to pull off the look and actually looked like a human.

"Anyways, where is everybody?" I asked

"They are all enjoying themselves. My sensor detected that Junpei is in the toilet, and hacking through the CCTV inside, the toilet is well decorated and Junpei is in cubicle 2 currently taki--"

I cover her mouth before she could continue giving off the unnecessary information. "Aigis! You can't go around hacking into private data!" I scold her again.

"Another reminder for Minako, Akihiko wanted you to meet him near the Takoyaki stall"

"Oh shoot, totally forgot I promised Akihiko to go to the festival with him, thanks Aigis. See you around!"

I try to fast walk but the yukata and geta came in the way. I look down and notice that my feet are bleeding because of my earlier run to the shrine. I limp back to Aigis and sat next to her.