9 (Theodore's Request 1)

My days are going fine with lots of new Social Links I created. I met up with an old couple, Bunkichi and Mitsuko at the Bookworm store, who seems to have lost a son who was a teacher in Gekkoukan High, creating the Hierophant Arcana

Great news for me, my leadership abilities is noticed by Mitsuri, thus making her electing me as one of the student council member, meeting Hidetoshi Odagiri who supervise the Disciplinary Committee. Something rings in my head and the Emperor Arcana is created with the bonds of the Student Council committee.

The Lovers Arcana is also one of my Social Links that I have by having a cup of tea with Yukari, as she pours more of her heart's contents on me, making me feel a lot way closer with her.

---

4/30/09

Right after school ends, my phone in my bag vibrates. I take a look at the caller, it is an unknown number. I answer it and put the phone on my right ear "Hello?"

"Hello? This is Theodore. Please come to the Velvet Room. There is a matter we need to discuss. You may use the alternate entrance located in Paulownia Mall. All you must do is find the door at the back of the alley"

I discover a door at the back of the valley and as usual, the Velvet Room key glows in my hands. When I enter the room, an excited Theo greeted me with an annoyed looking Igor.

" Sorry to bother you, I have a big favor to ask. I have been looking for someone with exceptional strength. If you don't mind, will you accept my requests? Some of my missions will require you to escort me around, but..." cool, I escort people around now. Am I doing this for free?

"Of course, once each request is completed, I will have a reward for you. I anxiously await your cooperation" Much better, I quickly nod my head in agreement.

"Well, it is all set, come show me the famous Paulownia Mall!" He quickly grabs my hand out of the Velvet Room, leaving an annoyed Igor shaking his head.

I show him around Paulownia Mall, but he seems interested at the big fountain at the middle of the mall. "My my, this is such a big water dispenser, maybe I should take a sip" Well, I don't want to ruin his fun, so I just let him take a sip of the 'clean' water fountain, ignoring the looks of the people around us.

"That was... the tastiest plain water I've ever drank!" He licks his lips and collect some water on his hands and offers it to me "You should taste this" I give him a small fake laughs and kindly refuse politely.

I take him in front of the police station next, showing him the 'wanted' board. "Are these people bad?" He points to a grumpy picture of a criminal and mimick the face, making me laugh and I quickly take a picture of his with my phone.

Next I show him the Night club, which makes him a little bit sad because it doesn't open during the day. "I would love to dance with you" he offers me his hand for a dance. I look around, well why not? Dancing in front of the night club doesn't look that bad.

Theo wraps his arms around my waist and I slung my arms over his shoulders. We waddle slowly together while slowly rotating, laughing with joy as Theo hums a melody that sounds familiar to me.

"That was a wonderful dance" Theo bows down a little after we finish the dance. "It was truly a remarkable experience, and I have to say, I would love to go out with you again, let me walk you back to your dormitory"

Theo talks about his two sisters, Margaret and Elizabeth who constantly bullied him because of his naive personality. "My sisters fed me dog food even without me realising it" his facial expression change as he recalls the bad memories. In front of the dorm, he kneels down and give a quick kiss on my hand and returns back at the dormitory.

I enter the dormitory and sit on the sofa, still laughing at Theo's story about his two sisters. Then someone open the door, it's Akihiko. I've never seen him since the incident. I stand up from my seat "Akihiko Senpai, i just want to say thank you-"

But he just walks off and climbs the stairs, like I'm not here at all.

---

Sorry guys this is a little bit short. Oh and double sorry for the grammar problem because I'm using my phone to write. Do hope you guys comment and vote and also tell your friends who's and fan of persona 3 to read this :) I live you guys so much