author's note 1

This is not an update

Please dont kill me

Please...

I'll write cute scenes for you guys.

Or more of Akihiko's delicious abs.

Don't give up on me yet! I'm currently super duper busy, with exams and all the projects I have to handle. I have so much in my brain right now, that I accidentally deleted my Persona 3 memories!! (Donno how that's possible)

Yes, I admit. I abandon this story for too long up till I have no idea how the story goes.

So please give me some time to play and experience the game again. And insert new ideas! ( and fangirl all over again) (but not anytime soon)

Secondly, I realised how messy the first few parts of the chapters. The lines are way too direct and cringe worthy. I was just into writing when I first started the fanfic. Surely I'll edit it after I finish the book.

And some teaser, for the AkiMina fan, this story is still not the end of your fav couple. I won't abandon you guys.

You got AkiMina at the start of the story, why not give some chance for ShinjiMina to shine and let both of them take a break?

How about the end of the story?

Well you gotta sit tight and wait for the end of the story to find out who will end up with who :p

PS:
1) Any TheoMina fan here?
2)And I admit I written a hot smut scene already 😈 it's hot and freshly baked. Safely secured inside my draft, waiting to be published. 😜 (and i think my writing there is much better than my usual writing, lol )
3) tell me what can i improve on?
(Rather than my grammars, they are pretty horrible, lol)