11 (The Ghost Girl)

"Hey Minako, today is the last day of midterm, how are you doing?" Akihiko catches up with me infront of the school gate.

"I might get to fight with you guys after this exam" Akihiko's eyes flash with determination. His eyes looks like they are burning with energy.

"Oh, that's cool, Senpai. I guess I have to get ready" I notice that the girls looks like they are going to kill me soon so I decide to walk away from their belevod posession.

"Hey Minako, wait!" He grabs my hand without thinking. After he snaps out, he quickly let go off my head and rubs the back of his head, embarrassed "Um, I'm always free on Monday and Friday. Maybe... we can go eat at Hagakure sometimes? I'll be near the clubroom building" Before I can reoly, the warning bell starts to ring and we both make our way to our class for our test.

---

When I enter the dorm, all of the SEES member is on the dining table and the lights are off. I look at the time on my MP3 player, it is still not midnight.

Suddenly, Junpei lights up a torchlight under his chin. "Welcome to Junpei's believe it you still have to believe it" This looks interesting. I take a seat next to Akihiko.

"There are many strange things in this world, like ghost roaming through our hallways of the dorm. But this one strange incident didn't happen in our dorm, but happen in our school. Fuuka Yamagishi, reported sick for almost one week and her friends found infront of the school in the morning" He turns off the torchlight and on it again, this time appearing right next to Yukari's face, making him has a nice handprint on his left cheeks.

"My friend said that they saw one of them, trying to break in the school at night. They said that the creature tried to eat them and..."

"Stop it, Stupei" Before he can finish his story, Yukari has turn on the lights.

"Auh, Yuka-tan you just spoil my amazing performance. Why is that? Are you scareed?" Junpei looks slightly down after no one say a word about his story.

"NO I'M NOT! Find let's investigate! I'm going to pass for Tartarus tonight, I'm going out for some research" Although she looks confident, her hands are still shaking.

The next night,

"I already found some lead!" Yukari slams her hands on the table of the dormitory and me and Junpei quickly backs off.

"The girl Fuuka Yamagashi always hangs out with the three hospitalised victims. So now we are goung to do some field research, to the play where the three of them always hung out. At the back of the Port Island Station" Yukari's nose goes wider as she tells us abiut her amazing research.

"What! That place is nasty!" Junpei doesn't look like he's agreeing

"What? Scared?" Yukari mocks him making him shakes his head. "It is set, we will go to the Port Island Station to investigate, tonight"

"I'm up!" I raise my hand

"WHAT? TONIGHT?!" his screams can be heard from a few blocks away from the dormitory.

---

"Yuka-tan don't you think it's a bad idea toc come here"

We walk to a dark alley at the back of the Port Island Station. There are a few clubs that are full of smokes. Several boys and girls are hanging out, smoking joints and drugs.

"Bro, check out them, those chicks are from Gekkou High"

"What are you doing here cutie pies" they both stand up and run his fingers across my cheeks. I slap their hands away from me.