Part 2 Formal Introduction

You were embarrassed beyond belief, first you insulted one of your idols and then you crashed into a customers table. Tea and coffee stained your (F/C) shirt and you had biscuit chunks in your hair. Your arms were cut up and bruised, 2D rushed over to you panicking "Oh gawd are yew all right love?" he said, his voice was adorably high pitched and stunted and reminded you of what a fool you were. He offered you his hand you grabbed it and he pulled you up from the table as you brushed the bits of broken glass of your (F/C) shirt he didn't let go for until you gave him a strange look and he yanked it away apologizing. You blushed uncontrollably  your entire face was a bright red. You snapped out of it quickly 2D started to talk "Ello love my names," you stopped him "Stu Pot but your nickname is 2D!" you started to fangirl a bit.

(2D's POV)

I couldn't take my eyes off her, she was beautiful and I had just caused her to fall into a table I felt so ridiculous. If Murdoc were here he would've given me the what for I didn't want to think about that right now though I was distracted by her jumping up and down a bit squealing. I had seen it before but when she did it she looked adorable. She must have been a fan because I heard our Demon Days album blaring from her headphones when I walked past her. I spaced out for a bit when she waved her hand in my face still the same beautiful smile on her face. I couldn't speak I mean I'm used to talking to cute girls but they're usually pretty slutty. She appeared to be a semi proper type of girl who wouldn't go for someone like me or Murdoc could never be with but she was too adorable I had to say something.

(TO BE CONTINUED)