Part 19 Shower

A single cold drop of water hit your face as you entered the cold and moldy shower. A shiver went up your spine you tried to turn the rusty faucet in hopes of some hot water but no luck. That stupid bastard  Murdoc had turned off the hot water on your side of the house. You and 2D had been living there for around a month now and you had gotten used to it. Murdoc was still horrible and his treatment towards 2D had only gotten worse. With no one around his treatment of 2D had only worsened every day after recording you'd see a new bruise a new cut... new tears. Just thinking about it made your eyes water. You remember when you had tried to beat up Murdoc... he laughed you had underestimated him because he threw you to the ground and laughed.  You still had a small bruise where he hit you but you could care less because it was nothing compared to what Stuart got. As you finished you heard the door open. You quickly grabbed a far too tiny and dirty towel and went to go see 2D. You were horrified to see him in tears a large bloody cut across his face. You ran towards him hugging him immediately  "Oh Stuart what happened!". He gave you a slight smile and told you not to worry before collapsing into a pool of tears...