Part 3 We Should Meet Again

(2D's POV)

     She calmed down quickly  we decided to sit together in a booth by the window, we talked for a bit and quite honestly that's when I knew i was screwed because not only was did she have a great face but a great personality to match her favorite bands were us and (2 other favorite bands) I was really happy because most of our fans go psychotic and it's extremely annoying, she was different though and I had to say I loved it. We both had an interest in zombie films and that's when I decided to ask her if we should meet again. My heart raced with anticipation as I cleared my throat to speak, "Say if you like zombie films maybe we can watch one together some time?" I honestly thought she was about to faint.

(Normal POV)

     You almost passed out, you couldn't believe 2D Stuart Tusspot the boy you spent hours of reading fan fiction and obsessing over had just asked you out of a date. It was so perfect you could've sword it was something from a fanfic you had read. You almost screamed "YES OF COURSE!" and quickly closed your mouth getting more annoyed looks from the people around you. He started to scribble something down on a piece of torn napkin and handed it to you "Call me sometime love." he said handing you the pen, you put down your phone number as well and he got up and left, something about Murdoc. You couldn't believe it, you were going on a date with Stu Pot of Gorillaz.

(TO BE CONTINUED)