Part 14 Just Another Girl

You raced back to the room finally clothed running was a lot easier without your boobs bouncing every which way. As you approached the room you began running faster hoping nothing had happened to 2D. Though the room appeared safe with Murdoc you could never be too careful. As you opened the door you found your self coming to a halt as 2D gave you this painfully sad glare. "What's the matter (Y/N) I thought you forgot all about me for Murdoc ya know the handsome one....". You had a million things to say but you're mouth could only handle two words, "I'm sorry...". He chuckled a bit "Oh so you're sorry you know who else was sorry Paula, Maria, Mandy, Tiffany and Angela they were all really sorry but only after, after well after they fucked him then they were really sorry... That they were with me!" you felt your stomach drop so far you could've sworn it hit the floor. Stuart began to get teary eyed  "All of this every time we talked every time I thought oh maybe your different maybe she's not gonna give me shit but no. (Y/N) you're no better than the others in any way but looks. You-Your just another girl." You felt the tears form hot, runny messy tears that ran like a leaking faucet. You tried words again... no luck. After a good minute you decided to stop trying and slumped to the floor crying like a toddler while 2D bawled his non existent eyes out the list of woman who betrayed him, left him only grew. What were you now but just another name to repress another face to forget and another pill downed to forget the pain. "S-s-s" You tried but still no luck with words as you let your sadness be your interpreter. 

     As the final name was spoken in what you would call "Stu's list of f*ck ups" your name was the last to be said with one final word from him "You're just another name on the list aren't you...".  Your heart stopped breaking into pieces but at this point you couldn't stop the words from pouring out of your mouth "STUARTIWASJUSTUSINGMURDOCTOGETYOUOUTOFHEREYOUPRECIOUSIDIOT!" It came out faster than a cheetah and when you were done you felt as if you were gonna pass out but it was said. He stopped and took a moment to process what you just said "Just another girl huh?" you said shakily.

(2D's POV)

I felt like a dumbass, as the person who saved me took me to their house put up with all my crap and me in general collapsed to the floor sobbing all because of me. I took a deep breath " (Y/N) I'm so sorry I-I wish I knew that..." I felt stupid because that was the only thing I could say aside from "Please forgive my stupid arse!". So instead I sat down next to her hugging her, "You're not another girl (Y/N)... you are so much more and I wish I was smart enough to tell you how but I'm not and it kills me to think that I can't and I do this shit to you." She wiped her tears taking a deep breath. "Please don't do this to me Stuart I'm not like that I'm never like that and I can't believe that I'd sleep with Murdoc. I love you but I have my dignity you can't do shit like that to me..." I sighed and embraced her for the first time I was sober to say it I said "I love you (Y/N)" "I love you too dumbass..."