Part 9 The Blue Haired Bastard

You had been Stu's room mate for 1 month now and it wasn't exactly like the fan fiction would have you believe. 2D wasn't home very often he was usually at a cheap pub drinking and coming home with hickeys on his neck. You would say something but you weren't going to lie you enjoyed drunken french kisses and falling asleep next to the beautiful blue haired singer waking up on the couch 2D holding on to you a messy mix of (h/l) (h/c) and short blue hair. It was going decent enough that was until she showed up. It was 12:00 at night when 2D burst though the door with... another girl. "(Y/N)! M-meet Starlaaaa she's pretty hot right S-star why don't yew say ello!" you looked at the woman, she was short and anorexic levels of thin, she had ratty bleach blonde hair and obvious breast implants. "Eyy fat ass" she shoved past you. "2D darling may I talk to you in private..." 2D nodded before coming with you "Stuart would you please explain to me why the hell there's a cheap slut in MY apartment?" you yelled. 2D blushed "W-well she gives good hickeys!" 2D left you feeling a bit angry but mainly sad. The next morning you woke up in  your bed when 2D burst in hungover he ran to you giving you a hug "Oh god (Y/n) what have I done?" he asked. You shove him back "You fucked up and slept with a slut named Starla!" 2D seemed genuinely sorry and you were about to forgive him after all you could never stay mad at that face but then you saw Starla out the the hall way hickeys covered her body and she didn't have on panties. You recoiled in disgust and shoved 2D away "I want you out by 12:00 tonight and if your not I'm kicking you to the street!" 2D looked like he was about to cry before turning to Starla and grabbing her by the arm throwing her out. "Love please I was far too drunk last night and I wasn't thinkin straight please don't throw me out living with you has been amazing and I love you so much my love please don't make me leave you!" you sighed and started to cry a bit. "(Y/N) are yew alright ?" you hugged him "I'm sorry you don't have to go..." you said hesitantly. Stuart stroked your (H/L) hair  and kissed you on the cheek "Don't do that to me Stu I'm trusting you to be good..." 2D left to go stare at the window and then you started to smell something becoming dizzy as you and 2D passed out. Then you woke you somewhere strange you where in a suitcase on a stranded pink island...