Part 23 No More Tears

Murdoc spent an hour banging on the door terrifying you and 2D  as you both shoved your combined weight against the door. After 20 minutes of no banging you locked the door shaking the two of you flopped onto the bed. "(Y/N) what's your plan?" 2D asked shaking a bit you couldn't put up an in control facade forever you didn't know what to do "I don't kno-" 2D stopped you shocked "What do you mean you don't know (Y/N) Murdoc is going to beat the shit out of me for something like this! So you better devise a plan!" you were shocked 2D had never snapped at you like that  "W-what do you think I WANT to be in this situation? That i like being held on a fucking island of garbage well guess what I don't! I don't want to see my boyfriend being hit every day, I don't want to wake up every morning thinking that I'm going to spend an eternity on a bloody plastic beach, and no  I don't want to have to PLAN to stay alive ok I just don't want to cry anymore I don't want to see you cry any more Stuart I-" you sighed taking a deep breath. "Can we just not cry anymore Stu. I want one day where we just watching zombie films and pretend we're home curled up on my couch..." 2D was silent for a while as the two of you calmed down.

     "(Y/N) you're right so I just have one question... Night of the Living Dead OR They Live?" you smiled a bit Stu was always so goofy. "They Live I guess I haven't seen that one in a while." 2D popped the tape in and the previews for films long since out of the theatres rolled. You curled in onto 2D's lap he played absent minded with your (H/L), (H/C) hair. The two of you watched cheesy movie after cheesy movie and for a while you felt like everything was alright and you were still home. After you watched your final film you got off 2D smiling. The two of you went outside to gaze at the sunset "Oi (Y/N)" 2D said "Yea Stu?" 2D scratched his head "Thanks a lot for today honestly I had a really good time..." you blushed. "(Y/N) , one more thing I know I don't say this enough but I love you. I don't think I've said that since we got on this hell hole but I really do love you..." You beamed at him before giving 2D and unexpected peck on the cheek. "I love you too"...