Part 18 Touch

A brief note from the writer (Scroll down to read the actual story)

Hello friends if you have a weak tolerence for disturbing scenes then PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPETER Im not going to spoil it but this chapter really is disturbing so TRIGGER WARNING 

     You finally awoke lying on the floor of the disgusting kitchen breaking down in the corner heavily breathing and making weird noises as he slid down to the floor. BAM! The crappy door swung open and Murdoc came in first staring at your unconscious body a perverted smile on his face. "Well well Faceache what happened to your little girlfriend?"  2D stood up shakily "T-that's none of your business Mudoc!". Murdoc turned around and slapped 2D in the face leaving a bright read mark on his face that wouldn't go away for a while as tears began to well up in his lack of eyes. "Don't you talk back to me boy!"  In that moment you had never wanted to hurt someone more in your entire life seeing 2D lying in the corner still in utter panic now hurt by the incredibly powerful slap Murcock had left him. "Mmmmm and what do I have here? What a lovely girl..." he touched you grabbing your breast... the utter repulsion you felt caused you to almost go to tears and every bone in your body wanted to beat the living shit out of him but at the time your body was still far too weak as you managed to sit up barely "P-please stop" you murmured "Or what" he tried to move... lower his touch repulsed you as he finally reached his destination you had given up this was the end he was going to fuck you senseless and you begged him to stop he laughed . You began to cry harder begging him to stop before 2D ran into him weakly knocking him over "Touch her again and I will fucking kill you..." he finally left 2D stood up weakly BAM! Murdoc punched him square in the face and left 2D lying on top of you as he hugged you tightly sobbing.