Part 5 Your Place or mine?

You looked over at the badly injured Stu Pot and panicked. "Stu you're bleeding!" you yelled hugging him. He blushed a bit staying perfectly still the blood still trickling down his face.

(2D's POV)

          I was shocked as she took me in an embrace. Most of the times if I were talking to a girl and Murdoc came they would ditch me for him but she stood up for me. I was wondering how much time it takes to know if you were truly in love but I think I was she was bloody brilliant and then I realized I didn't even know her name. I'm so stupid I meet a girl who's absolutely brilliant and ya know what when I was next to her I felt brilliant as well. I cleared my throat "Oi love just wondering but what's your name?" I asked. "Bad wolf" she said jokingly giggling and then saying "No sorry it's actually y/n l/n." I chuckled she even had a great sense of humor. "Ok then y/n well do you want to possibly go back to my place to talk some more?" She gave me a look of shock I probably came on too strong but then she said "Lets just go back to my place it's just down the street."  she held my hand, hers were warm and comforting compared to mine. We then started the walk to her place.