Part 24 Stylo

You were woken up early in the morning with a dreadful hangover. You and Stu were drinking some of Murdoc's cheap beer. "Oi (Y/N), Face ache you two need to get the bloody hell up we're going to shoot a video!" Murdoc took a sip of black coffee. You actually felt a bit excited for once a Gorillaz music video? You had dreamed about this before on now your dream would come true. You dug through some of Noodle and 2D's old clothing looking for a good outfit until finally settling on the Hello Kinky t shirt and your ripped up (f/c) shorts you wore to the island. "Hey Stu hope you don't mind but I borrowed a shirt!"  he casually smiled at you before sliding a clown mask down over his face "That's fine love!" you smiled excitedly ready to shoot a video. Murdoc forced the two of you to be blind folded. When you were un-blindfolded and saw you were in an odd black car with Cyborg sitting next to you. You really never saw Cyborg and you really didn't want to you remember when Noodles death and how hard you cried. Cyborg was a cheap imitation... Murdoc started speeding down an empty road while 2D sat nervously in the front. You put your hand on his shoulder leaning close to him he was obviously in a ton of distress. "It's gonna be alright" you tried to calm him down. Suddenly you heard a police siren seeing... Bruce Willis? You just decided to roll with it just trying to calm 2D down before Cyborg started to break down. Giving a slight shriek 2D grabbed " (Y/N) ARE YEW ALRIGHT?!" 2D grabbed you shaking. You nodded nervously as Cyborg seemed to break down. As the chase continued after a while you heard Murdoc panic "OK KIDS IS BUCKLE THE FUCK UP!" Murdoc loudly yelled before you had time to think you were all hurled over the edge of a cliff into the waters...