Part 27 Hello (and goodbye)

You ran towards 2D furiously dashing screaming his name like a psychotic fan running towards him. He froze in place absolutely stunned as if his whole life had just flashed in his eyes. You stopped a centimeter from his face tears about to run down your face so many emotions had washed over you and so rapidly. Suddenly 2D wrapped his arms around you grabbing you tightly. "(Y-Y/N) is that yew!" you nodded. He smiles but soon his smile fades you feel weird, suddenly it's dark, your world has disappeared only 2D remains....

"So this is it huh?" 2D looks at you "What are you talking about?" you step back into the void. "(Y/N) this is the end of the story!" you shake your head madly "But Stu this wasn't how I wanted it to end!" 2D laughed and brushed away a piece of your (h/c) hair "Please love don't fight it, we had a good run right?" you hug him tightly "I- I won't let this happen 2D I love you so much please don't go!" 2D returned the embrace "I know, but (Y/n) we knew this would happen. Every good story must come to an end..." you felt the two of you fading this was it the story was over "2D I don't wanna die!" he laughed and gave you a small kiss of the forehead "(Y/N) you're not dying. you're just moving on!" you began to choke up. You felt him fading "Oh and (y/n) one more thing..." you looked at him for what may have been the last time "What?" 

                                                                                 "I love you"

                                                                                    THE END