Part 21 The Incident

(WARNING-  Ok this is another chapter that deals with sexual themes and is not advised for younger audience)

2D was given a break day after weeks of nonstop work but something was... off he was very quiet and withdrawn. "Stu what's going on something about you seems off today.." he gave you a nervous chuckle before going back to his quiet withdrawn state. As you walked in silence you noticed Stu still seemed so uncomfortable and almost in distress. You couldn't take this any longer you stopped "Stu tell me whats wrong please!" you plead him to tell you what was wrong but he just stopped talking. "O-oh  um Murdoc can tell yew he knows what happened!" 2D spoke slowly and shakily you noticed something bizarre, a hickey.... You stopped him now this was typical of the blue haired singer to have marks from girls after all what famous singer doesn't get his share of love bites but there wasn't another girl on the island aside from cyborg and she couldn't do that the only other living soul on the island was well...  You froze u in horror and absolute disgust before dashing to find Murdoc.

(Your POV)

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT LOUSY WORTHLESS SOD HOW DARE HE DO THIS! Murdoc is a horrible person but doing this to 2D I-I just won't have it surely he has some dignity some speck of respect for Stu right? I have to confront him if this keeps going... OH GOD!

(Normal POV)

You found Murdoc inside at the very top of the hell hole you called home. "Murdoc!" he turned around slowly smirking  "MMMMM and what do we 'ave here a young thing! You know you're so much younger and prettier than face ache!" you shuddered "What did you do to Stuart!" you shakily said. Murdoc chuckled "Well lets just say face ache is going to have some trouble sitting down for a while now..." he picked up a disgusting used condom lying on the floor throwing it into your face. "Y-you RAPED HIM???" you screamed crying. Murdoc jumped before composing himself again "He loved it sure I had to sort of push him a bit but you know he's quite good!" Murdoc chuckled before throwing you a tape. "Here it's a little souvenir!"  he said. You ran to your room shoving a crappy zombie movie from your vhs and shoving the tape in. 

(TAPE CONTENTS)

2D was singing on a new song shakily and tired Murdoc played the track. He was over worked and his voice was froggy and weak. "FACE ACHE SING PROPERLY!" Murdoc yelled at him throwing a piece of trash at him. "S-sory Murdoc I'm just so tired I really need a break plus I'm worried about (Y/N), she's very upset ya know! I- I think when we finally leave this hunk of plastic she'll hate me without a doubt!" 2D said yawining a bit. Murdoc sighed "Ok Stu, how badly do you want a day off?" "More than anything I just really need a break!" 2D said. Murdoc chuckled "Good" Murdoc suddenly pinned the singer down rather quickly removing his clothes. "GYAH O-OH GOD MURDOC PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!" the video tape went fuzzy but the audio was still very clear... Murdoc shoved his member into 2D you hear 2D yell loudly a small whimper "M-MURDOC STOP YOU DUMB FUCK" Murdoc chuckled and continued to thrust into 2D. After about 5 minutes of 2D crying and moaning Murdoc pulled out you heard 2D cry. "What are yew crying about faceache? You moaned didn't you! I know how much you liked it" Murdoc chuckled  "Murdoc how could you?" Murdoc shoved him aside "How could I? How could you Stuart? (Y/N) you're girlfriend would be crushed if she found out you disgusting pig!". During the very end the video became clear for a bit you saw 2D crying completely revealed soaked in sweat and well something else... "Say hi to (Y/N) Face Ache you've earned an off day!". 2D ran to the camera "N-NO PLEASE DON'T SHOW HE- The video shut off...