The Past: Day Two

-Luna POV-

 When I  woke up it was 9:15AM and it is currently 10:00. I’m sitting up against the pillows watching Spongbob. Someone knocked on the door and then walked in. “Hey” Zanna said. “Hey” I said back sitting straight up. “Can I come in” she asked. “You already did” I said laughing a little. She smiled and closed the door behind her walking over to the bed. “Where are the other two” I asked. “Still asleep you know how they are” Zanna replied. “True” I said guesturing for her sit down on the bed. “So what are we gonna do today” she asked playing with her nails. I made a weird face which was showing my braces as I was thinking. “Um lets just watch movies all day” I suggested. “Alright I’ll go order some movies and you go wake everyone up Zanna said walking out of the room. I got up off the bed and walked over to the door placing my phone in my right back pocket. I walked out of the room and into the living room and kitchen area. I walked over to Tiffany’s room and opened her room door. I walked in and I was about to yell until I seen her under the covers on her phone. “Morning sleepy head” I said plopping on her. “Ugh good morning” she said pushing me backwards on the bed. I sat back up placing my legs over hers and using my arms to sit back. “Get up so you can get ready” I said. “I already showered and brushed” she replied. “So why aren’t you dressed” I asked her. “Because I expected to sleep for the rest of the day” she said looking at me. “Well get changed and meet us in the living” I replied getting up off the bed. “For what” she asked a little annoyed. “Were watching movies for the rest of the day” I replied. “Wait how did I get back here” she asked scratching her head. “Walter had to carry your ass back here because you wouldn’t wake up. And I think you seen the drawings the boys left on your face” I said laughing. “That’s not funny! And yeah they’re gonna get it” she replied. “In which way” I replied running out the room laughing before the pillow could hit me. I walked over to Vanessa’s room busting in there to get her up. “Oh my bad” I said as I seen her covering herself up. “Get out” she screamed at me and I laughed walking out and closing the door behind me. “So I see you got everyone up” Zanna said putting some popcorn into the microwave. “Yeah” I replied. “Okay” she said as I walked back into the room plopping in my position again.

-Zanna POV-

I took the popcorn out of the microwave and put it into a big bowl. Since Tiffany doesn’t like popcorn I bought her some Twizzlers. I opened the fridge door and pulled out four bottles of waters and rested them on the counter. I clicked the fridge door close and turned back around to the counter. “Yo come on y’all taking forever” I called out to evryone. Everyone came out of their rooms and walked over to couch. “Um y’all can come get y’all stuff” I said rolling my eyes. “Keep rolling them their gonna get stuck” Tiffany said and I rolled them again playfully at her. Everyoene got their things and put them on the table and before we sat The Thong Song by Sisqo came on. “Oh no they didn’t” Tiffany said and started shaking her butt. “We might as well join” Luna said dancing with Tiffany. I shrugged and grabbed Vanessa to start dancing with us. “SHE HAD DUMPS LIKE A TRUCK TRUCK TRUCK” I yelled out as the music got louder. “TIGHTS LIKE WHAT WHAT WHAT” everyone sang after me. “ALL NIGHT LONG LET ME SEE THAT THONG” we all sang together still dancing. The music stopped and so did we. “What happened to the music” Vanessa asked. “I was just getting into it” she continued. “Wait another song is coming on” Luna said. “My neck, my back, lick my blah and my crack” Tiffany started singing and dancing crazy. “I know y’all not gonna leave me hanging” she said.

 -Back to Tiffany-

 The music just stopped and we all sat on the couch. It was me on the far right, Zanna, Luna and then Vanessa. “Alright what movie are we watching” Vanessa asked clicking through the list. “Let’s watch The Purge” Luna said. “We all agree on The Pure right” Zanna said. “Y’all better” Luna said jokingly. “The Purge it is” Vanessa said clicking on the movie. I sat up and grabbed my twizzlers and water bottle and then sat back putting my feet up on the table. “This look like your house” Zanna asked. “It is for the rest of the week” I told her pulling my phone out of my right sweatpant pocket. I checked the time – 10:34AM. I locked my phone again and put it on my lap now watching the Tv.

-Vanessa POV-

I’m currently on my phone texting my ex boyfriend Brian. We broke up because I found out he was cheating on me with some next bitch name Jessica.

-Texting Brian-

Brian: For real baby I want u back*10:34AM*Received

Me: Who is your baby and why do you keep texting me?*10:37AM*Sent

Brian: Fuck u mean who’s my baby? *10:38AM*Received

Me: I’m guessing u can’t read or some shit *10:40AM*Sent

Brian: Whatever fuck u!*10:41AM*Received

Me:Fuck you too nigga!!*10:43AM*Sent

-End of Convo-

I exited out of my messages and threw my phone on the table rolling my eyes. “You okay” Luna whispered turning to face me. “Yeah I’m good” I lied. “Okay then” she said turning back to watch the movie. I just placed my chin on my hand and continued to watch the movie.