Chapter 2: Present Day

-Tiffany POV-

That was over a year ago now, were standing here at one of our boyfriends AATW rehearsals. “Babe how I look doing this move” Roc asked from the stage. He started grinding in the center of the stage and biting on his bottom lip. “Boy stop playing and do your choreography” I called back making us two laugh. “Whatever and I love you” he said going back into his position. “I love you too” I said back.

-Luna POV-

“Alright that’s a ten” some guy yelled from the side of the stage. I walked up the stairs of the stage and ran into Ray’s open arms. “How we look from down there” he asked. “Everyone looks good but you look sexy” I replied pecking his lips. He smiled at me and we pulled apart. “I’m excited for this tour” he said. “I’m nervous I mean your gonna be-” I got cut off. “Babe don’t talk about that just live for the moment” he said pecking my lips before I could talk again. I looked around and only me, Ray, Roc, and Tiff were on the stage. “Where the others go” Ray asked Roc. “I think the back” he said adjusting Tiff on his lap. “Let’s go to the back” Ray said taking my hand. “K” I replied walking with him.

-Zanna POV-

Me and Prince are in the dressing room and I have my legs in his lap. My fingers are running through his afro and his left arm is around my waist. “I’m glad I’m not single anymore” he said out of the blue. “Me too babe, me too” I said kissing his cheek.

 -Vanessa POV-

As of for us me and Prod were in the dressing room with Prince and Zanna. Were making out but I don’t think the other two are paying too much attention, since they’re in their own world now.