Concert Time!

-Tiffany POV-

Outfit (Polyvore): True Religion stitched stella skinny jean, Joyrich teddy tank, Lowtop Leopard print Converse, Leopard print snapback.  Makeup/Hair: None/Down & Somewhat curly

Everyone is currently in the boys changing room and the girls are sitting on the couch. "So what time does the show start" I asked. "Six" Ray said trying to fix his hair in the mirror. "What time is it" I asked. "5:45 and why do you keep asking so many questions" Luna asked. "I only asked two questions and because I'm excited" I told her. I love being back in Cali especially since it's summer time, and we don't have to worry about going back to school. "Oh" she said. "Babe come fix my tie" Ray said. "I didn't hear please in that" Luna said looking at him. "Please" he said smiling & Luna got up walking over to him. Roc came over and sat next to me, taking over her seat. "How do I look" he asked. "Great like usual" I replied. "My hair okay" he asked. "You barely have hair" I said laughing. "If you can grab it then I have hair" he said tickling me and I tried so hard not to laugh. "Babe you know you wanna laugh" he said smiling and my head fell on Zanna lap. She looked down at me and tried to fix my hat but it wasn't working. "You two are a mess" she said shaking her head. "Babe just say you're sorry" he said and I was fidgeting. "Come on y'all stop playing" Vanessa said with the only attitude. Prod came over and started tickling her leaving Zanna in the middle of us. "No I won't say sorry" I told Roc. "Then I guess you'll never stop laughing" he said smiling harder. "You are so evil" I said trying to catch my breath. "Craig stop" Vanessa said but he shook his head no. "PLEASEEEEEEEE" she screamed. "Girl stop screaming" he said stopping. "I thought I was gonna have to beat you up real quick" she said when Prod turned around. "What was that" he said turning around so fast and walking towards her again. "I said you was about to get beat up" she repeated. "Is that so" he asked looking in her eyes and she nodded. "Chres stop" I said turning and falling off of the couch and everyone started laughing. "That ain't funny" I said trying not to laugh.  Roc came over and helped me up while Zanna handed me back my hat. "Thank you" I said to the both of them. I put my hat on turning it backwards and I was about to sit until Keisha came in. "Its show time" she said holding the door open for everyone. "Y'all four know where y'all sitting right" she asked. "Yes" we all said. "Alright come on" she said closing the door.

-Luna POV-

Outfit (Polyvore): Lira galaxy tank top, American Eagle skinny jean, Red hightop Converse. Makeup/Hair: None/ Down straight

"Have fun up there babe" I said to Ray. "I always do" he said pecking my lips and I nodded. I walked away with the rest of the girls to our seats before it got completely dark. "TM ARE Y'ALL READY FOR MB" Myles yelled into the mic and everyone started screaming. "I CAN'T HEAR Y'ALL! I ASKED IF Y'ALL READY FOR MB" he yelled and the crowd started screaming again. AATW came on and the boys ran out onto the stage. "MB... All around the world... Beautiful girl, girl, girl. Uh girl" Prod said. Everyone started singing with him "COME THROUGH THE GATE IN THIS PLACE LOOKING FOR ONE. WHERE IS THAT ONE, GIRL?" and I decided to join in trying to do the dance moves in my spot. "What are you doing" some girl asked. "What does it look like" I asked. "Looks like your dying or something" I scoffed at her and tried not to be rude. "Thats nice" I told her and she rolled her eyes at me going back to singing. "You sound like a drowing cat buy whose complaing" I said loud enough for her to hear and I turned my head back to the boys. "OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, OH!   OH! WHEREVER YOUR HEART IS, I GOTTA FIND IT!" I sang loudly and smiling.

-Vanessa POV-

Oufit (Polyvore): Green Hollister shirt, American Eagle skinny jean, Green lowtop chuck taylor danity. Makeup/Hair: None/Down & straight

I saw Luna talking to some girl but I was on the other side standing next to Zanna to really hear. Keep her on the low started playing and I started dancing because this is my shit! Over the year of dating Prod my views on MB started changing. The boys are crazy, they're really sweet, funny, smart, but weird sometimes. "SIXTEEN BALLING LIKE THEM BOYS AT MENUDO. ONLY DIFFERENCE IS OUR CRIB IS IN THE HOOD.WE GOT THEM JUMPING LIKE THEY'RE ALL FROM RINO. WE DANCE LIKE THE JACKSONS, ALL WE MISSING IS TITO" I sang along with MB and the crowd. "I see someone is all into the song" Zanna said and we both started laughing. "This my song I can't help it" I told her and she nodded her head. "But we bout breaking hearts and getting to the money on tour" they sang and some girl bumped into me. I didn't mind because I thought it was on accident because the arena is jam packed. She did it again and then again so I turned my head to look at her. "Stop bumping me" I said with an attitude. "What if I don't want to" she said with an attitude and I boiled my fists. "I'm gonna teach you" I told her raising my fist but someone grabbed my arm back. "DON'T DO IT" Zanna yelled over the music and I nodded. "Bump into me again and I'll accidentally punch you in the face" I told the girl. "Whatever bitch" she spat and my eyes went wide. "NO" Zanna yelled pulling me on the left side of her and she took my spot. "Relax" she told me and I rolled my eyes nodding. I looked up at Prod and he was looking down at me with a concern look on his face. "Its nothing" I mouthed and he shook his head not believing me. He always know when something is wrong and I smiled at that thought. 

-Zanna POV-

Outfit (Polyvore): Rebel graphic print tank top, tye dye grunge leggings, black hightop Converse. Makeup/Hair: Lip gloss/Bun

*50 minutes later*

Coco Jones came is performing Holla At The Dj and I'm jamming out right now. Since we're in the very front and very close to the stage she came over and I had my hand out and she touched it. I started fan girling and she started laughing at me. I started smiling and I was acting like I was gonna see her backstage. When her song ended the OMG Girlz came out and it went all dark again.  "Now this is our song" I said to Tiffany. The beat for Lover Boy came on and I started cheesing. "YASSSS Y'ALL BETTER SING" she screamed, even though she isn't to fond of them she really does love this song. "I, COULD, WAIT FOREVER. BUT FOREVER'S WAY TO LONG TO BE WAITING ON YA. YOU, DON'T, SEEM TO GET IT, DO YA? YOU BETTER WAKE UP. I'M DOING US A FAVOR, COME ON! BOY STOP PLAYING WITH MY HEART! WE CAN BE MORE THAN TEMPORARY. LOVE YOU  EVERYDAY LIKE FEBRUARY. I'M TRYNA MAKE SO OFFICIAL LIKE, OHH, OHH" Me and Tiffany both screamed with some of the people in the crowd. "I see you two know all the words to the song" Luna said and we all laughed. "For real Tiff, I thought you didn't like them" Vanessa asked turning her head to the left to look at her. "So doesn't mean I can't like this song" she said shrugging. The concert finally ended and everyone started clearing out of the arena. We walked over to Keisha, Walter and Myles. "Did y'all enjoy the show" Walter asked. "Yeah I did" I said. "I did too minus that girl that kept bumping me" Vanessa said rolling her eyes at the thought. "You a mess" Myles said shaking his head at her. We walked out to the cars and got in waiting for the boys, so we could head back to the hotel. I looked at the time on my phone and it is 7:05. Our stuff is in the cars and to be honest I don't feel like sleeping in the hotel anymore. "I don't feel like sleeping in the hotel" I said out loud. "So where are you gonna sleep then" Tiffany asked. "At Prince house" I told her. She shrugged and went back on her phone and I looked out the window to see the boys coming 10 minutes later. Everyone finally got in the proper cars and the driver started driving away and there was plenty of fans outside still.