The Past: Day 3

-Luna POV-

When I woke up it was 10:30AM and I just got out of the shower. I got my undergarments on and I just finish applying lotion to my arms and back. I sat on my bed looking through my suticase looking for something casual to wear. I took out my True Religion capri and stood up on my bed. I put my legs into the capri and pulled them all the way up. I buttoned my pants and looked back at my butt. “Ooh I got the cake in these jeans” I said clapping my hands and sitting back down. I took out my Get It Girl tank top and threw it on. I pulled out a pair of socks and sat on my butt, sliding my socks on. I got my converses and got off the bed taking my sneakers with me. I stuck my right foot into my sneaker and tied it up. I did the same thing with the left foot and stood up getting back on the bed. I took a pair of sunglasses out and closed my suticase, getting off my bed. I walked over to the dresser and put my sunglasses on it. I took my hair out of its ponytail and picked up my brush. I started brushing my hair up and then I put the brush back down. I put my hair up into a messy bun and stepped back looking at myself. I picked up my sunglasses and put them on my face. I grabbed my phone and turned around walking towars the door. I ran back and grabbed 40 dollars off the dresser and stuffed it into my right pocket. I walked over to the door again and twist the knob, pulling the door open. I walked out and then pulled the door close behind me. I looked at the time on my phone and its 10:40AM. I walked over to the  couch and picked up the remote, plopping down. I turned the tv on and started flicking through the channels.

-Back to Tiffany-

I walked out of my room and I see Luna sitting on the couch turning Channels. “Morning Tiffany” she said smiling. “Morning” I replied grabbing my key off the counter and putting it in my gym bag. “Where you going” she asked still looking at me. “Studio to practice for my show” I replied leaning on the counter and looking back at her. “Have fun” she said as I got off the counter. “K and thanks” I replied walking out of the door. I pressed the elevator button and stood there on my phone. The doors opened and I looked up to see Roc Royal getting off the elevator. I locked my phone and put it in my back right pocket, getting onto the elevator. “Hey Tiff” he said looking at me. “Hi” I replied holding the doors open. “Wassup” he asked. “Nothing” I replied. “You still mad about yesterday” he asked. “I got over it by now” I replied putting on my sunglasses. “I find it cute that your still mad at me” he said. “Yeah” I replied letting go of the button as I watch the elevator door close. It got to the first floor and the doors open, and I got off. I walked out and walked over to the exit and the doorman opened the door. “Thank you” I said smiling at him. “No problem” he said smiling back at me. I walked down the stairs and looked around for my taxi which I called for earlier. “Over here” the old man called and I whipped around. I walked over to him and opened the taxi door. I got in and closed the door behind me placing my gym bag on the car floor. “Studio right” he asked pulling out of the parking spot. “Yeah” I said pulling my phone out of my pocket and sitting back.

 -Zanna POV-

I’m at the stove cooking me some breakfast. “What you making” Luna asked leaning over the counter. “Pancakes and bacon” I replied flipping the pancake over. “Can you make me some” she asked smiling. “Sure” I replied taking the pancake out of the pan and putting it on the plate. “Can you make me some too” Vanessa asked looking over at me from the couch. “I have some pancakes here on the plate if y’all want any” I said looking at them. Luna and Vanessa came over to the pancakes and started taking some. “Save me some because I did make it” I said rolling my eyes. They put their plates down looking at me sitting on the counter. “Y’all look like a bunch of five year olds” I said jokingly. “Well hurry and make my bacon mom” Vanessa said. We all laughed and I put some of the bacon on another plate. “Can we take those” Luna asked. “Go head” I replied adding more bacon to the pan. They took up their and walked over to the couch plopping down. “Thank you” they both said looking at me. “You’re welcome” I replied. After five minutes I got done with cooking and turned the stove off. I fixed my plate up and added some syrup. I picked up my plate and orange juice walking over to the couch. I saty down next to Luna and put my orange juice next to my left foot. I sat back up and picked up my knife and fork to begin eating.

-Vanessa POV-

I looked up at the clock and it is 11:05. We just finish eating breakfast a few minutes ago and Tiffany still didn’t come out of her room. “Where’s Tiff” I asked looking at Zanna and Luna. “She went to the studio to practice for her show” Luna said and I nodded along with Zanna. I sat back on the couch pulling out my phone. “So what are we doing today” Luna asked. “We can go shopping” Zanna said. “But I know Tiffany is gonna wanna go” I said. “Another pool day” Luna said shrugging. Me and Zanna both nodded our heads no. “The zoo, the movies, a walk” Luna said listing things. “A walk sounds fun but where to” I asked them and they both shrugged. “Damn y’all are a boring bunch” I said laughing. “Let’s play a game” I suggested. “Okay what game” Zanna asked. “Lets play dares and if you back out of it you have to flash someone” I continued. “Hell no I ain’t flashing no one” Luna said with a stank look. “Alright um how about you have to drink whatever the darer’s make” I asked looking at them. “Sounds good to me” Zanna said smiling. “Sounds good me too” Luna said. “Aight lets play” I said turning to face them both and putting my phone down.