I'll Stay

-Luna POV-

It is 6:00 in the morning and I hear Rayan rumming around his bedroom. "Luna wake up and get ready" he said and I rolled over my face landing in the pillow. After 5 minutes I felt the bed sink down next to me. "Luna get up" Ray said shaking me but I wouldn't budge. "I done got dressed and I bet my mom made breakfast before she left" he said and I rolled over. "Now get out of the bed" he said trying to roll me out of it. "No! Ugh leave me alone" I said rolling my eyes at him. "I know you still tired but get the hell up before I push you onto the floor" he said stern. "Go ahead" I said looking at him smirking. But instead of doing it he got on top of me and pinned my arms above my head. "What are you gonna do" I asked trying not to smile. He started kissing my neck and then sucking on it. I closed my eyes enjoying myself but then he stopped. "Why do you keep stopping" I yelled getting frustrated and he laughed. "Now you know how I feel because you won't get the hell up" he said getting off of me. "Get ready or I'm eating your breakfast" he said walking out of his room, that's when I got up. I looked at the chair and I seen that he laid some clothes out for me. "He really is sweet" I said smiling and heading to the bathroom to clean myself.

-30 mins later-

I walked back into Ray room and started getting ready. I quickly put on my black deep pocket high waist shorts, Then, I grabbed my black Nirvana shirt, tucking it into my shorts. I sat on the bed putting on my knee high socks and then my black Vans with white polka dots. I tied the laces and then stood up walking towards the mirror. I picked up my phone and put it in my front pocket, I let my hair out of the ponytail and ruffled my hair. I patted it down and moved it over my right shoulder smiling to myself. I walked over to the bed and packed my stuff up because I know we're gonna hit the road again. I walked over to the door pulling open and walking out. I pulled the door close and walked over to the kitchen where Ray was by himself. "Finally you made it after 40 mins" he said drinking his apple juice. "Yeah whatever" I said jokingly pecking his lips. "Better be lucky I love you" he said looking in my eyes and I froze. This was the first time he ever told me he loved me and I was actually happy. He started blushing realizing what he said and I smiled at him. "I love you too Rayan" I said fixing my breakfast.

-Vanessa POV-

I just got out of the shower, I went in right after Luna. I walked into the guest bedroom closing the door behind me. "Craig you can get in the shower now" I said hearing him snore. He was still sleeping by the time I got done putting on my undergarments. I sat my towel down and walked over to bed shaking him. "Hm" he said still asleep. "It is 6:50 time for you to get up" I told him and he opened his eyes smiling up at me. "Why you naked baby? You was waiting for daddy huh" he asked sitting up. "Um no I was getting dressed" I said blushing and walking away. "You should wake me up every morning liek that" he said and I could hear the smile in his voice. "Shut up and get in the shower" I told him and he walked over to me. He smacked my butt and I jumped a little, turning around. I looked at him and he smirked biting his lip, then walking out of the room. I put on my white halfday shorts and buttoned it. I grabbed my painted fox tee and put that on. I bent down putting on my white diamante flower sandals. I grabbed my phone off of the night stand cheking the time. "Seven already, damn time goes by fast" I said walking over to the mirror to do my hair. I started doing my hair and Prod walked into the room. "Hey baby" he said pecking my cheek. "Hi" I said cheking myself out. I turned around and watch Prod get ready. "How do I look" I asked twirling around for him. "Sexy like usual" he said making me smiled. "Thank you" I said walking over to him. I pecked his lips pulling away but he grabbed my hips and then wrapped his arms around my waist. "What" I asked after he was just staring at me with only his boxers on. "You're just really pretty" he said. "And you're just really cheesy" I said smiling and rolling my eyes. "I'll meet you out there" he said and I nodded but we kissed before I left to go join Ray and Luna. I walked into the kitchen but they were already done with their food and Luna is sitting on his lap. "Morning" I said grabbing a plate. "Morning" they both said smiling. "It's nice seeing everyone in a good mood for once" I said and Ray nodded. "I agree" Luna said. I sat down around the table with them and started eating my food.

-Tiffany POV-

Roc and I are in the car going to pick up the others, and we are eating our breakfast from McDonalds. "Babe I like your outfit today" he said. So does he think my outfits look bad every other day, I thought to myself. "Um thanks" I said knitting my eyebrows together. I was wearing my white "Loose Lips Sink Ships" tank top, bleacher skinny high waisted jeans, and camouflage lace-up boots. My hair is into a sock bun and I have on a little bit of make up. He looked at me with a smile and it I looked at him confused. "You have some crumbs on your face" he said and I started brushing it off. "I got it" he said removing my hands from my face. He brushed it all off and then pecked my lips. The car stopped and I looked to the right looking out of the window. Prince and Zanna coming towars the car. They put all their stuff in the trunk with ours and get in the car. "Hi" I said hugging Zanna before she sat in the front since Myles was sitting next to me. "Hi" she said smiling. "Hi Myles" she said rubbing his head. "Hi" he said slapping her away and she sat down laughing. "Hey y'all" Prince said getting into the car. "Hey" we all chroused hugging him and he sat down next to Zanna. He closed the door and the driver started the car again as went to Ray's house.

-Zanna POV-

30 minutes later we arrived at Ray's house seeing Ray, Luna. Prod, and Vanessa sitting on the porch with their belongings. They came over to the car telling us hi and we all greeted them. They put their stuff in the other car and got in the other car, since no more room was left in this car. I adjusted my dress and my seat belt. The car started again and started for the next rehearsal for tonight's show. This summer with my boyfriend and friends should be hella fun!

A/N: This is the last chapter because I can't think of anything else to write. Thanks for reading my story though and I hope you enjoyed it!