Day 3: Part 2

-Zanna POV-

                                             *Later that Day*

Its 5:30 in the evening and someone is knocking on the door. “Tiff is that you” I called out as I approached the door. “Who is it” Luna asked looking at the door. I pulled the door open to see Roc standing there with everyone else. “What are y’all doing here” I asked moving out of the way. “We got bored and decided to come over here” Roc said sitting in my spot on the couch. I closed the door because Walter nor Keisha was there. I walked over to the couch and pushed Roc out of my seat and he rolled over on Princeton. “You could have told me to get up” he said once standing up on his own to feet. “My bad” I said shrugging as he sat on the arm of the sofa next to me. “So what were y’all doing” Princeton asked looking around at everyone. “We were playing dares” Vanessa answered. “I defintely wanna play that” Prodigy said smiling and giving Ray dap. “So Ray you playing too” Luna asked him. “Yup” he said smiling. “Alright then” I said.

-Back to Tiffany-

I just stepped off of the elevator and I’m on Skype with Roshon and April. “Alright I’m about to go into my room” I said looking at my phone screen. “Are y’all having fun over there with me” April asked. “Kind of” I replied pushing the door open to see MB and my friends. “I HEAR RAY RAY” April screamed. “That’s because he’s here with the rest of MB” I replied turning my phone for them to see. “Hi” Ray Ray said waving at the camera. “Wassup” Prod said nodding his head. “Hi people” Roc said not looking at the camera. “Hi y’all” Princeton said going back to doing what ever he was doing. I turned the phone back around and walking into my room. I locked the door and plopped on the bed throwing my bag on the floor. “So what are y’all up to” I asked them taking off my sunglasses. “I’ve been chilling with Yazmine and work” Roshon said. “I’ve been Tiara and hanging with the twins” April said. “Wassup with Khalil” I asked standing up and walking over to the dresser. “You know the usual” Roshon said shaking his head. “Hi mom” I said seeing her in the background. “Hi baby” she said taking the laptop from Roshon. “Where is everyone else” she asked. “In the living room playing some game. I just came back from the studio” I replied. “Alright I hope your behaving” she said smiling. “Right mom right” I replied smiling and rolling my eyes. She gave the laptop back to Roshon and April. “Well I’m gonan go talk to y’all soon” I said. “Love you Tiff” they both said. “Love y’all too” I said back ending the video. I exited out of Skype and locked my phone. I walked over to the door and opened it, walking out into the living room and kitchen area. I sat on the arm of the chair because all of them was sitting on the floor for some reason. “Hi Tiffany” Luna said looking at me. “Hi Luna” I said looking at her. “You wanna play” Princeton asked. “What y’all playing” I asked looking at him. “Dares” he responded. “Oh my favorite game, I never lose” I replied getting on the floor with everyone. “Oh you’re gonna lose today” Zanna said to me. “Oh please no I won’t” I said laughing with her.

 -Vanessa POV-        

“Alright Vanessa I dare to give Prod a lap dance” Tiffany said and I swear I gave her the illest look. “Remember that because your turn is next” I told her standing up. Prod sat on the couch smiling like an idiot at me and I looked at him smiling. He sat back on the couch and put his arms behind his head, opening his legs for me. “Who’s playing the music” I asked looking around. “I will” Princeton said putting his hand straight up in the air and going through his phone. He started playing Konshens- Gyal a Bubble. I walked over to Prod and stood in front of Prod and started laughing. Everyone turned around to face us and was waiting on me. “You got this Vanessa” Roc said looking at me. The chrous came on and I turned around putting my ass on his lap. I started moving my hips to the beat and I could feel him smiling. After another 10 seconds of dancing I got off of his lap and turned to face him. He stood up and kissed my cheek. “How was that lap dance bro” Ray asked Prod. “It was good man” Prod responded as if I wasn’t in the room. “Alright Tiff your turn” I said sitting next to Prod again. “What’s my dare” she asked. “I dare you to kiss Roc” Zanna blurted out for me. “Yeah go kiss Roc” Luna added. “Um I don’t know about that one” Tiffany said backing away but only bumping into Roc himself. “Why not” he asked once she turned around. “You know you want to” Ray said. “I do not” she said. “Yeah you do” Prod said. “Maybe she doesn’t wanna kiss the boy” Princeton said and she turned around. “Thank you Prince” she said pecking his cheek. He blushed and nodded his head at her. “Either that or drink something nasty” Roc said turning her around. He grabbed her waist and pulled her close to him and they were both smiling. “Yass fuck it up” I said and everyone started laughing. “So how long does this have to go on” Tiffany asked trying to look at us. “Um ten seconds” Luna said. “How about no seconds” Prince said. “Someoen sounds jealous over there” Zanna said rolling her eyes. “Aw is someone upset” Roc said and she gave him the finger, causing him to laugh. Tiff put her arms around Roc’s neck getting closer. “Alright begin – NOW” I said. Their lips touched and then they started French kissing. “Aw look at them” Luna said fake crying. Mean while the rest of us were high fiving each other and smiling. “Alright time is up” Princeton said looking at them. “Guys its over now” Ray said. “How long can people kiss” I asked. “Thank you folks” Zanna said getting up and pulling them apart. “Right I kind of forgot” Roc said blushing. “Me too” she said blushing with him. Everyone sat back down and Tiffany was leaning against Roc and his left arm was around her waist. “You two would make a cute couple” I said. “Thank you” they both said together.

-Luna POV-

“So what should your dare be Luna” Tiffany asked looking at me. “Um something simple” I replied. “No I don’t think so” she replied. I gave her the finger and she laughed. “I wanna dare her” Prod said. “Okay then” Tiffany said. “I dare you to kiss Ray and give him a lap dance” Prod said. “That’s easy” I responded. “In the lobby of the hotel” he finished. “Oh nah you doing the most” Ray said laughing. “For real she can just do it here” Roc said. “Aight then” Prod said. “I got the music” Princeton said. “What song are you gonna play” Zanna asked as me and Ray walked over to the couch. “I think the same song” Prince replied. “No play Bend Like a Banana” Tiffany said. “Play Body Party” Vanessa said. “Body Party it is” Prince said playing it. I stood back doing the dance Ciara did in the video when her and Future were alone. After two minutes I walked over to Ray and sat on his lap. “Your getting what you always wanted” I heard Tiffany said. He put his hand under my chin and pulled my head towards his. “Hurry up” I heard Roc say. I felt his lip and they are so soft, I felt him trying to put his tounge in my mouth so I parted my lips. We started kissing and I turned and wrapped my legs around his waist. He placed his hands on my hips and we kept kissing. “Um guys y’all know were still here right” Prince said stopping the music. “Y’all can stop now” Roc said putting his eyebrow up. I pulled away and looked at Ray who was smiling at me. I got off his lap and helped him up off the couch. We walked back over to our spots on the floor and everyone was starring at us. “What y’all starring at” I asked. “Nothing” they all said looking around and scratching either their head or coughing.