CHAPTER 5: THE TRUTH

Once Caroline, Elena, and Bonnie walked out of the house I grabbed my laptop again.  I continued my search for enchanted objects and I couldn't believe what I found. It was a picture of the necklace that Elena has.

Supposedly it is from The Original Witch but that's in a fairy tale book. I tried to look more into it but there wasn't really that much. It was really old so I was lucky that I got that much information.

I closed my laptop and grabbed my phone. I figured if there's not that much on it on the internet I will have to look the old fashion way. I didn't know where a library was so I had to open my laptop again and search for nearby a library.

The closest one was by a college called Whitmore College but that was out of town and I didn't want to leave without Elena knowing.

Hang on. I just realised something. If Bonnie told the girls she had a grimwar then they obviously know she's a witch. Plus, that's probably why they left so they could find out about the necklace. I thought

I sat down for a moment to process wjat I just realized. What if they know about vampires or werewolves. I got up to go check the kitchen and see if they left the necklace.

When I got there I saw that they left the chillie and everything else the way it was. But no necklace. I looked to the side and saw that Elena left her number on the fridge. 

She must have left it there for me but forgot to tell me. I grabbed the stick note (which had her number on it) and entered her number in my phone.

I heard keys at the door as if someone was trying to open it. Then I ran to the couch and laid there if my eyes closed to make it seem like I was sleeping. I figured if they had keys to the house they obviously live here.

I closed my eyes and I could hear people talking.

" So what are we doing here " A male voice said

" Elena wnats us to find out more about this necklace and I figured this would be a quiet place. Plus you can help me." I heard a female voice say.

" Lets go to my room it's quiet there.  " the guy said

" Hey isn't that your cousin...what's her name. .um.... kenzi ya kenzi. " the girl said

Well I only have one guy cousin that lives here so it must be Jeremy.  I thought as my eyes were still closed.

" Ya let's just go upstairs and let her sleep " Jeremy said

" Alright " said the girl.

I could hear them starting to walk up the stairs so I opened my eyes and got up. I slowly walked upstairs so they couldn't hear me. When I was at the top of the stairs I went right next to the door of Jeremy's room.

I leaned my ear to it since it was closed and listened.  The words were hard to make out but I think they were talking about how old it was.

" Jeremy!  " I heard the girl scream.

I opened the door and ran in and there was fire all over a bunch of books. Then I saw the girl was Bonnie and she said a spell to stop the fire. And it did

I.was frozen after seeing what I just did and then both Bonnie and Jeremy looked at me.

" What are you doing here " Jeremy asked as he stood up for the floor.

" Well I heard Bonnie scream so I came up here as fast as I could. " I said while picking up some of the burnt books.

" What did you see Kenzi? " asked Bonnie with a worried look on her face.

" Um..." I stood in silence for about five minutes until I was finally ready to tell her the truth.

" I'll be right back" Jeremy said as he went into the bathroom

" I know your a witch and I know about vampires and werewolves and warlocks and -"

" How do you know about vampires and werewolves? I thought you just learned I'm a witch " Bonnie said inturupting me.

" Bonnie if I told you or anyone else the truth about me. You would all most likely throw me to the curb " I told her while thinking about all the vampires I've killed.

" It's Okay. I want to know and I wouldn't judge you no matter what you tell me." She said while grabbing my hand.

" Are you going to tell Elena " I asked

" Not if you don't want me to " she said.

Right before I was about to spill everything to her Jeremy came out of the bathroom all wierded out.

" Jeremy is everything okay " Bonnie asked.

" You asked me before if something was wrong and I said No " Jeremy told her

" Ya " Bonnie said.

Then Jeremy raised his hand up and directed it towards the bed.

" Kenzi will you give us a moment " she asked.

I at first was thinking how rude. I was just about to tell her something. But then I saw how disturbed Jeremy was and said " Sure no problem ".