CHAPTER 16: WHAT!?

( Kenzi's POV )

I slowly started to open my eyes as the wind blew in my face. I turned my head to the left and Rebekah was still driving while at the same time putting on lipstick.

She then looked at me, smirked, and looked back at the road.

" It's about time you wake up. Don't you think you've slept enough already? " Rebekah asked

" What can I say I'm always up for a good nap " I said, sounding like a smart ass.

" Would you say your up for a nap that would last for an eternity? "

" What? Like sleeping beauty, no I think I'm good. Where are you taking me? "

" Back to Mystic Falls of coarse. I had to leave a fake trail for the others to follow. And now since there chasing a dead end its safe to come back. "

I was speechless and figured I'm on my own now. Once again me against the supernatural world .

We pulled over to this abandon little cabin and got out of the car.

" Where are we? " I asked with confusion.

" Take a good look Kenzi, because this is the last time you'll ever see the outside world. "

I took a big gulp and Rebekah grabbed me and took me inside. She threw me to the floor and then grabbed my hair and dragged me into the basement.

There I saw a chair with straps and chains. And near it a table with knifes and needles.

Before I could blink my hands were strapped down and my feet were chained to the chair. I struggled in fear and tried to get out but it was no use.

" What should we do first " Rebekah said " Oh I know you tell me how you know my brother and I won't stab you. "

" How about you don't stab me and I won't tell you anything " I said

" Very funny now let's try that again " she then grabbed a knife and stabbed it into my leg " How do you know Klaus "

I did my best to hold in my scream. I know Klaus would want me to just tell her so I wouldn't be tortured but I owe him my life.

" You should just kill me now because I ain't telling you shit " I said.

" Fine " Rebekah said while grabbing my face and looking me straight in the eye " How do you know Klaus ".

I knew she was trying to come me but I learned a long time ago how not to be compelled.

" He....He... " I said acting like I was fighting it.

" What!...spit it out already " she screamed at me while twisting the knife in leg.

" Okay " Then I spit in her face thinking awesome movie comeback moment.

Then in anger Rebekah grabbed another knife and plunged it into my arm. This time she stabbed it in so hard it was to difficult to keep my scream in and I screamed like Hell.

" Are you done playing games now or must I get more knifes " Rebekah said.

" Oh Rebekah you should know I love playing games " I said with a smile.

" Of course you do " She said. Then she yanked the knife out of my leg and stabbed me again in the same leg.

I screamed in agony and pain hoping for it to end. I'll continue this tommorow so you think hard on what your going to tell me.

Then she vamp sped back upstairs and possibly out of the house but I couldn't tell.

I examined the room in my head for a way out. In my mind I made a plan but I could only do it when Rebekah was for sure gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey my reader letting you know there are only about three to four chapters left and I know exactly what the ending will be. I will most likely be writing one or two more books based on this one but I have not really decided yet because I do still have school. I will publish my last few chapters ASAP.

XOXO STAY COOL