CHAPTER 19: MAKING PLANS

( 3rd POV )

Kenzi kept running until it was to much. She didn't remember where Elena's house was so she just went to the school.

Her phone had 1% left and she just looked at the time. It was 7:26. It started to rain and Kenzi just sat there with the rain running down her face.

Meanwhile as she sat there Jeremy was barely arriving at Elena's house.

Jeremy rushed into the house even though Klaus tried to stop and ask him something.

" Kenzi was the only one there " Jeremy said, trying to catch his breath " I don't know where Rebekah is "

" Let's go " Elena said " Klaus you come with us to get Kenzi and if Rebekah's not there we'll worry about her later. "

Everyone went into the cars. This time Bonnie and Matt went with Klaus. Jeremy, Tyler, and Caroline went with Elena. And Damon and Stefan went together.

When they got to the forest, just like Jeremy, they left their cars and went the rest of the way on foot.

They had Matt and Jeremy stay in the car to worn them if they saw Rebekah. The rest of them headed to the cabin. Of coarse Klaus lead the way since he already knew where the cabin was.

They slowly walked up to the cabin trying to make as little noise as possible.

" That Bitch! " they heard Rebekah scream from the inside. She then came storming out of the house and as soon as she did Klaus vamp sped in front of her.

" You " Rebekah said " What deal do you have with this girl. She was the one who prevented me from finding Stefan. The only man you ever approved for me. And your helping her! "

" Rebekah you should know- " and before Klaus could finish his sentence she broke his neck.

" Caroline get Elena out of here " Stefan said as he got ready for the fight about to happen.

" I'm not leaving you and Damon here" Elena said.

" We'll be fine, now blonde listen to my brother and get her out of here " Damon said.

Caroline grabbed Elena and vamp sped to the car.

" Jer, Kenzi wasn't there " Elena said to Jeremy.

" I saw her there she had lots of wounds " He said back.

" The school! " Elena said " that's the closest place to here and the only place she knew "

" Elena I'm going back for Bonnie I'll be right back " Caroline said.

Caroline vamp sped as quickly as she could to where the fight was. Damon and Stefan were barely holding on. Then she saw Bonnie laying on the ground with blood on her for head.

Caroline picked her up and Vamp sped back to Elena, Matt and Jeremy.
They put her in the back of the van while Matt drove to the school.

Elena and Jeremy had Caroline give Bonnie her blood to heal her. When they got to the school they decided that in twenty minutes they would meet back at the van.

Jeremy would stayed with Bonnie until she fully recovered and when she did they would go in the school to look with Matt. Caroline would look in the front of the school and Elena would look in the Back.

They then spread out and started looking.

Just around the corner from where Elena was searching is where Kenzi was.

The Rain still pouring and she was still crippled inside and out. " Kenzi! Kenzi! " She heard Elena call out.

" Elena " she yelled back " I'm over here"

Kenzi fell to the ground from the pain and just stayed there sitting. She felt a hand touch her shoulder from behind.

Kenzi felt so much joy yet when she looked back it all went away.