CHAPTER 6: TIME FOR MY TRUTH

I walked out of the room and left them alone. I then walked downstairs and laid down on the couch.

My mind was being filled with all the thoughts crossing my mind. Should I tell Elena. Should I tell Jeremy. Should I tell Bonnie

Should I tell anyone.

I waited and waited for Jeremy to finish what he wanted to tell bonnie. When they were done talking I heard Bonnie and Jeremy starting to come downstairs.

" Are you ready to tell us or just me " she asked.

" Both " I Said

Bonnie and Jeremy walked towards me and Bonnie sat next to me on the couch. Jeremy stayed standing beside me.

" Okay it started a long time ago " I said

~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Third person)

" Are you all packed " Kenzi's dad asked.

" Ya dad can you put my stuff in the car " Kenzi said.

" Sweetie you have two feet do it yourself" Kenzi's mom said.

" No honey its alright I got it. Kenzi you and your mom just get in the car " Her father said.

" Alright. Mom lets go! " She yelled

The family headed into the car and once they were all buckled they drove off. It was peacful.

Kenzi was asleep with her headphones in and her father was listening to the radio. Her mother was sitting there and putting on make-up.

Kenzi's father then all of a sudden saw a women standing in the middle of the rode. He tried to stop the car but instead sended it spiralling over and over.

When the car finally stopped spinninh Kenzi awoke and carefully tried to pull herself out from under the car. But it was very painful because her leg got stuck.

She looked up at her parents and her father couldn't get the door to open.

Her father looked through the window and saw the women he had thought he hit walking towards him.

" She's coming! She's coming! " he screamed.

" Dad who's coming!!"  Kenzi asked.

" It's......It's. ....-" And before he could finish his sentence the women pulled off the door and then grabbed her father by the neck and yanked him out of the car.

Kenzi's mother screamed after seeing that and yelled to Kenzi.

" RUN ! GET OUT OF HERE! "

But it was no use because she was stuck. All of a sudden her the door on her mothers side was ripped off and she begged for her life

" Please let us go " she said.

" What do you mean us? Your husband is already dead. " The women told her.

Kenzi's mother was then dragged out of the car by her hair and she wss screaming.

" Mom! " Kenzi yelled as the women dragged her mother away.

Her father laid on the floor dead and as Kenzi looked into the blood of her father she saw the reflection of what she now knew was a women.

" Vampire " she said as she realized what it was.

The women looked at Kenzi straight in the eye.  It ran at her and then-

~~~~~~~~~Back to the present~~~~~~~~

( Kenzi's POV )

" and then I was saved. " I told Bonnie.

" Wait what do you mean saved " Jeremy asked.

" A man he was a vampire and he ripped out the other vampire's heart " I told them

" his name is klaus mikealson "

After I told them that they both seemed speechless and shocked.

" By any chance is he an original vampire " Bonnie asked.

" Ya one of the first vampires.......how do you know him. " I asked. I couldn't believe they heard about him I mean nobody knows klaus enless they are scared of him or work for him.

Bonnie was about to say something but then Elena walked in and she looked really stressed out.

" Elena is everything alright " Bonnie asked.

" Ya its just Damon was being Damon and he got pissed at Alaric so- " Elena stopped because she noticed I was sitting there.

" Elena its okay I know " I said which seemed to confuse Elena.

" Know what " she asked.

" I know Bonnie is a witch and I kniw Vampires exists. " I told her.

" Well just to fill you in kenzi....um.... Damon, Caroline, and Stefan, Elena's boyfriend, are all Vampires. " Bonnie said.

" Bonnie I don't think she knew that " Elena said.

" Well if she was able to tell us the truth she deserves the same for us " Bonnie said.

I got up and asked Elena with a scared voice " your boyfriend's a vampire? "

Elena took a deap breath and said " Yes ".

I stood there frozen because I have always thought most Vamps are evil but now knowing my cousin is dating one.

" Guys I'm going to bed. Elena can I sleep on the couch? " I asked.

" Ya sure. I'm going to bed to you guys so night. " Elena said.

I went up to elena and gave her a goodnight hug. She went to the coverts grabbed some blankets and then handed them to me.

Bonnie kissed Jeremy and told him goodnight.  Then Jeremy said goodnight back and headed upstairs.

I unfolded the blankets, laid down, and covered myself. I laid for awhile thinking about what tomorrow would be like and soon fell asleep.