CHAPTER 18: STILL LOOKING AND HOPING ( PART 2 )

( Elena's POV )

We finally made a plan on how to save Kenzi.

We decided we would send in Jeremy to the cabin because then if Rebekah saw him she wouldn't be suspicious of us.

After he would make sure that both Kenzi and Rebekah were there and report back to us.

The rest of us would go to my house and lay low until Jeremy gave us the word. Then Klaus would go distract Rebekah while me and Stefan went in to get Kenzi.

After deciding what we would do we all got up from the table and Jeremy said he was ready to go now.

He went to get his jacket and said he forgot something upstairs. He came back down with a gun in his hand.

" Jeremy when did you get a gun " I asked surprised

" The day vampires became real and besides it's a tranquilizer gun with vervain. " Jeremy said back with just a hint of attitude.

He walked out of the house while the rest of us just sat there and waited. Except Klaus who was outside and uninvited.

••••••••••••••• 3rd POV ••••••••••••••••

Jeremy walked out of the house and once the door closed Klaus came up in front of him.

He looked him straight in the eye and said " Did you get it? "

" Yes I did and you didn't have to compel me to do this. You could've just asked. " Jeremy said.

" Good now you know what to do and forget this ever happened " Klaus told him.

Jeremy then continued what he was doing and drove off in the van.

When he got to the woods he decided to go the rest of the way on foot. It took him about ten minutes to find the cabin and when he did he snuck up around the back.

He found a door which lead to a basement. Then Jeremy took out his gun and went in. Luckily the stairs weren't all creeky so Rebekah wouldn't hear him.

He got to the bottom of the stairs and their was Kenzi. She was passed out in a chair and bleeding from her leg and shoulder.

Jeremy went up to her and unstrapped one of her hands. Then he put one of the knifes, on the table near him, in Kenzi's hand.

Then Jeremy slipped something in her jacket pocket and went back outside.

He tried to text Elena that only Kenzi was here but there was no service so he had to tell her in person. Jeremy ran as fast as he could and then hopped in the car.

Meanwhile as he drove off Kenzi woke up confused and found her hand free with a knife in her hand.

She unstrapped her injured hand and used one of Rebekah's needles to unlock the chains. Then Kenzi slowly got up trying to bear the pain and left the same way Jeremy came in.

Maybe this just one of Rebekah's games, she thought. At the moment Kenzi didn't care and with the knife in her hand she ran as fast as she could, trying to get away from that place.

Alright readers I have one or two more chapters left. It all depends if I can fit the ending in one chapter and if not I'll make another one. It has been great fun. There is a surprise waiting for you at the end of my book hope you guys enjoy.

XOXO STAY COOL