CHAPTER 9: PRANK NIGHT ( PART 1 )

I tried adding a picture in through the computer and it didn't show up on my phone so i'm sorry you guys if you didn't get to see the outfit because it wasn't showing up on my phone. let me know if you were able to see it or not and if yes I'll try to put more pictures.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

" It hurts " I told matt as I was lifting the weights.

" That's okay. Just push yourself amd don't think about it. " He told me.

My chest was burning and I wanted to stop but I kept telling myself C'mon you got this.

I looked up at Matt and he was giving me this look that just made me want to more. Then he looked away as if he heard something.

" What is it? " I asked.

" Nothing just wait right here " Matt said as he walked out the door.

Wow he's just gonna leave me here. I thought.

He took off and just started wondering around school. Of course since I'm what they call " a curious little thing " I followed right behind him.

We got to this classroom and then Matt said " Stay Back ".

He slowly opened the door and once he stepped inside I heard a bunch of snapping. Then I heard the light being turned on. It scared the crap out of me.

" Aww C'mon! Seriously! Do you know how long it took for us to set all that up!" I heard a voice shout.

I started to walk more towards Matt and then I moved in front of him and saw Caroline, Bonnie, Elena and some other guy.

" You Forgot about senior prank night huh " The guy said.

" Clearly " Matts said back.

" How could you forget we've only been waiting for this since freshman year. " Caroline told Tyler.

Guess Matt didn't know about senior prank night.  I thought

Then Elena said " Ya Matt if I'm doing this your doing this. "

Matt looked at me and asked " did you know about this " and I kinda just took a step to the side while pretending to act innocent. 

Then Matt looked up at all of them and said " I'm kinda suprised any of you are doing this "

" Caroline's making us " Bonnie said quickly after.

" Were about to be seniors and these are the mermories that are going to be with us forever and- "

" and if we don't make these memories now then what's the point of all of it. " Elena said while interrupting Caroline.

" Go ahead make fun I don't care. What's a freshman doing here " Caroline said looking at them and then to me.

" I invited her I wanted to spend some time with her " Elena said defending me.

Before Caroline could say something back that guy I don't know said " Your all lame I got two classrooms to prank "

Then Caroline made this gesture towards him that was practically saying see what I mean.

After Elena got up and started to walk out the door.

" Hey where you going " Bonnie asked

" Ya where are you going " I asked.

" To super glue a large desk shut " she said gesturing to Caroline " making memories "

Elena walked out and Caroline said " Well me and Tyler are gonna put some honey on door nobs. "

" Can I join? " I asked

" Fine but since your not a senior don't go doing pranks by yourself. got it " Caroline said

" Got it and who's Tyler " I asked as we started to walk out of the classroom.

" My Boyfriend,  I'm suprised Elena didn't tell you about him. " She said.

" Nope and I didn't know what Matt looked like till I met him. " I told her.

" Caroline me and Matt are gonna go TP the swimming pool " Bonnie said.

" Great! Tyler C'mon hand Kenzi some honey. " Caroline said to Bonnie then Tyler.

" Alright Care I'm coming.  Here Kenzi " Tyler said while giving me the honey.

We started walking door to door putting on the honey. For some reason something didn't feel right.

" Caroline do you know where Elena is? " I asoed curiously.

" She said she went to go make memories so there for it doesn't matter what she's doing " She said back.

Caroline started to put honey on a door nob and then Tyler started to hold and kiss her. I figured that was my cue to leave so I went into the room behind them.

Since I was nosey and had never been in a relationship I kind of just watch liked a stalker through the blinds.

I heard them starting to talk about Matt and then they kissed again. Then Caroline smiled and they started to have a make out session.

At first I thought Eww but then I thought Aww. I looked away to give them privacy but then I heard someone say " you two are adorable ".

It was the voice of someone I knew  a long time ago that I never thought I'd see again.

For a few seconds I was frozen in shock. I looked once again through the blinds to see what was going on.

" Caroline " I saw and heard Tyler scream as that thing ran at Caroline and snapped her neck.

I knew she'd be fine because she was a vampire. Then that thing which was a  women grabbed Tyler and put his arm behind him.

Before she could take him away Tyler looked at me and worded out stay. stay there.

I then knew Klaus was here and I was the only one who could stop him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay so I know a lot of you guys are confused right now thinking how can she stop klaus. How does she know Rebekah. Well my next chapter may have some flashbacks just to show how she knows these originals. Don't worry all your questions should be answered by the next chapter or two.

XOXO STAY COOL