CHAPTER 7 : THE REGISTRATION

I slowly opened my eyes and I heard Elena and Jeremy getting ready for school.

" Rise and shine " Jeremy said as he opened the curtains.

" Why? Just one more....day or two " I said while trying to block the sun from my eyes.

I slowly took off my blankets because the more they came off the more cold air there was.

I got and asked Elena " What's there to eat? "

" We have honey bunches, pizza from yesterday,  and lucky charms. " She said while taking the cereals out of the cabinets.

Then Elena through me some clothes and said " C'mon get dressed. Were registering you to high school ".

I quickly ran upstairs looking for the bathroom and when I found it I went in and got dressed.

~~~~~ 5 minutes of getting dressed~~~~~

I walked out of the bathroom with a loose red shirt and some jeans on that were a little big.

I went downstairs and Elena asked me if I wanted to look at some other pairs she has. I said No and just put on a belt I had. The belt may have also had a few stakes and a vervain water gun on it.

" Are you sure it's a good idea to take a former vampire hunter to high school ? "  I asked in a sarcastic way while removing the killer objects

Elena laughed and said " don't worry it's not as bad as the movies make it. "

" Are you sure " I asked " I mean I haven't been to school in five years. Plus I might not remember the stuff I learned before "

" Your smart and don't worry I'll make sure your clases aren't too difficult " She said while giving me a smirk.

Elena grabbed the car keys and yelled at Jeremy telling him it was time to go. I grabbed my phone which was all charged up and headed towards the car.

Elena opened the car and I got in the back seat because I knew Jeremy would sit in the front. I plugged my headphones into my phone and started to listen to my music.

On the way there we passed this weird van and I couldn't stop looking at it. I felt something strange about it. It was all black and before we completely passed it I saw someone open it from the inside.

When we got to the school I was really scared and I could feel my heart beating in my chest. I walked out of the car and looked around.

" Oh Kenzi I forgot to tell you me and some friends are going to be doing senior prank night since school starts tomorrow and well were seniors. So if you want to come. " Elena said.

" Sure. Hey do you guys have a weight room I love lifting weights. " I asked.

" Ya we do. Maybe you and Matt can lift weights together later. He'll probably be in there tonight. " She said.

" I don't think he knows about you guys doing senior prank night " Jeremy said.

We walked into the school and Elena walked me to the office. We went in and I saw Elena had all the paper she needed for me to start school.

One thing Elena put in is that I've been in an orphanage and she didn't know till a few days ago. I mean she couldn't say my cousin has been living by herself for the past five years.

Once the principal checked the papers she started asking me weird questions like how many orphanage's have you been in. Were you ever taken home with a family. What happened after your parents past away.

I told her one, No, and none of your buisness. When I said that Elena whacked me in the head.

" Sorry this is just very new to her. " Elena said after whacking me.

" It's fine." The principle said. " How was your school in the orphanage ? "

" Good I learned some math, science, language arts, and some history.  " I said.

" Well everything looks good Miss Gilbert. She starts school tomorrow. " The principal said.

She shook Elena's and my hand and when she shook mine she said " welcome to Mystic Falls High School. "

" Thank You " I said back.

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

And thank you to all the people who have read my book. If you have any suggestions I am happy to use them. My next chapters are going to be very different than the actual episode and don't worry I won't spoil anything but letting you know so you won't think why would she change that. Like a few chapters back I wrote there would be a lot of changes. I would like to make a love interest for kenzi so if you have any name suggetions or how you want then to meet or maybe some things he like. Even some personality traits I am happy to throw in there.

XOXO- stay cool