CHAPTER 12: THE SHOWDOWN

Everyone looked at Rebekah in shock.

Stefan ran at her but she flipped him around and his back kit the ground. Then Caroline ran but Rebekah shoved her hand in through Carolines chest.

She was about to rip out her heart but I yelled " Stop! Its me you want not them "

Rebekah looked at me and she pulled out her hand from Caroline's chest. Then Rebekah pushed her away and ran at me.

She rapped her hand around my neck and said " Give me one good reason I shouldn't kill you right now "

Then I told her sarcasticly " Because that wouldn't be fun now would it. If you want to enjoy it you'll take me out of here before Klaus comes "

After I said that I realized she doesn't know about Klaus and me.

" Klaus? How do you know my brother " She asked while squeezing my throat.

I stayed quite because I knew she wouldn't forgive Klaus for what he had me do.

" Answer me " She said while squeezing my throat even harder.

I looked over and saw Stefan had gotten up and stood in front of Elena. I also saw Caroline and Tyler holding hands.

I knew I had to get Rebekah and I out of here before Rebekah got any ideas to hurt any of them.

Rebekah started to lift me up from my neck and I knew this was my chance. I put my hands around Rebekah's trying to pull them of my neck so I would make her think I felt helpless.

Stefan started to walk towards her and she said " One more Stefan and I'll tear out her throat.

While she was distracted I started to swing my legs back and forth and then I put my feet on her chest. After I forcefully pushed myself of Rebekah.

I fell on the ground and landed on my back. Rebekah just tripped herself on accident and fell on the floor.

Then once I regained my strength, because that fall hurt like hell, I reached over and grabbed one of the water guns people had been using for pranks.

I started to spray Rebekah with it and I yelled to everyone " Get out of here now! "

Elena said " Were not leaving you " and I told her " I'll be right behind you " knowing it was a lie.

Caroline Vamp sped out of here with Tyler , who wasn't the best right now, and Stefan did the same with Elena.

While Rebekah was trying to get the hair out of her eyes I tried to shove the vervain , which was in my pocket , inside the water gun.

Sadly that didn't work out and she gripped  my hand really hard.

" You want me to take you out of here then Fine wish granted.  " She said.

She carried me and put me on her shoulder and then Vamp sped out.

===========FLASHBACK=============

( Kenzi's POV ) - after Rebekah offered her hand.

I grabbed Rebekah's hand and she pulled me out of the bar with her.

" Well I told you my name so what's yours."

She asked

" It's Kenzi and do you have anywhere I can stay I don't really have anywhere to go. " I asked back.

" I have a litte apartment that I'm going to your welcome to join me " She said.

" Cool. Thanks " I said as she put me on her back. " What are you going to do....walk with me on your back the whole time" I asked sarcastically.