CHAPTER 8: GETTING READY

Her senior prank night outfit above

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Elena and I walked out of the office and saw Jeremy by the snack machine. We told him it was time to go, walked out of the school and headed home.

On my way home I plugged in my headphones and listened to some twenty-one pilots. After a song or two I fell asleep.

" Kenzi Kenzi, wake up were home " I heard as I slowly opened my eyes.

It was Jeremy. He told me Elena had to go somewhere with Caroline. So I got out of the car and waved by to Elena as she drove off.

" You should go get ready. When Elena comes back she's gonna get ready and head to her senior prank night." Jeremy said.

" Oh shoot I forgot about that " I said as I ran back inside the house.

I looked through my bag and got out my favourite clothes. " Can I use the shower " I asked Jeremy.

" Ya sure " Jeremy said " But if you want hot water it will take at least a minute "

" Thanks! " I yelled to him from upstairs.  I grabbed my stuff and put it on top of the sink. Then I turned on the water and went to go get my phone. I put on some music to listen to and got in.

♣♣♣♣♣♣15 mins later♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

I got out of the shower and felt so refreshed. It had been so long since I took a nice shower with a nice non-cheap soap.

I got dressed and went downstairs.  As I walked down the stairs I saw Elena walk through the front door because she just got home. She looked really confused.

" Elena you okay? " I asked.

" Ya just some Damon drama " She said.

" Damon.....that's Stefan's brother right? " I asked because I couldn't really remember

" Ya I just have conflicted emotions about him right now. " She said.

I walked over to the couch and sat down. "You wanna talk about it " I asked.

" No I'll be okay. I have to go get ready anyway. " She said as she started to walk upstairs.

I got my phone and started to play five nights at Freddie since I was bored.

★★★★★15 mins of playing★★★★★

" Yes its 5am of the fifth night. I've got this. " I said as I was playing.

" Awww " I screamed as the stupid bear popped up and killed me.

I was so close. I thought.

I heard footsteps coming downstairs and I looked behind me and saw Elena walking down the stairs.

" You ready to go " she asked.

" Oh honey I've been ready " I said all sarcaticly.

She laughed and then said " C'mon lets go "

We both walked out and Elena opened the car. I went to the front seat and got in.

As we drove I looked out the window and started to daydream. I was thinking about Klaus for some reason.

The day he saved me was the best day of my life. He took me in and I lived with him for about a month. He taught me most of my fighting skills.

He loved me so much and even though he had evil in him I outlooked that and saw only the man who saved me. How did Bonnie and Jeremy know him though.

I stopped daydreaming and looked to Elena.

" Elena do you know a guy named Kluas " I asked.

Her eyes widened when I spoke his name and she looked at me lost and worried.

" Why? Did he hurt you? " She asked in a scared voice.

" No. But what did he do to you? " I asked back. I knew that in the tone of her voice she was scared of him.

" He's the reason I'm not with Stefan right now. " She said in an angry tone.

I wanted to ask her what she meant by that but I decided to leave it alone because the look on her face was not happy. Its was sad.

When we got to the school Elena asked me If I wanted to go to the weight room because Matt might be in there.

I said " Of course " and we headed inside.

Elena wlked we to where the weight room was and I went in. I saw Matt and me and him started doing weights together.