MY FINISHED PRODUCT ( SORRY IT WAS DELETED THE FIRST TIME )

She started the water in the bathtub and took off Kenzi's pants and shirt.

She laid Kenzi's body there so the blood would go away. As she watch Kenzi's motionless body she looked at her hand and noticed something incredible.

Caroline headed downstairs and Elena barged in the front door. Matt, Jeremy and Bonnie were behind her.

" Elena I have to tell you- "

" Where's Kenzi! " Elena yelled interrupting Caroline.

" Upstairs in the tub. But Elena- " Elena once again interrupted Caroline as she rushed past her and ran upstairs.

When she got to the bathroom she kneeled down next to the tub and just sat there watching Kenzi.

" Elena what I was trying to tell you is-"
Caroline was interuppted once again but this time it was because Kenzi awoke scared and confused, breathing for air.

" Where am I? What Happened? " She said while standing up inside the tub.

" How is this possible? " Elena asked.

" She has the Gilbert ring Elena " Caroline said.

" You knew and you didn't tell me " Elena said angrily.

" I swear I didn't notice until I put her in the tub " Caroline said.

" It was me " Jeremy said as he walked into the bathroom " Klaus compelled me to give it to her and not tell anyone. Plus I wouldn't remember until it worked. "

Elena looked back at Kenzi who was still confused. " Can I get some clothes" She asked

" Sure " Elena said " Jer can you get me one of your shirts "

" Ya I'll be right back " Jeremy said as he walked out.

" So your what all the fuss is about " Damon said as he walked in with blood all over his clothes.

" Damon are you okay where's Stefan" Elena said.

" Ya were both fine. By the way Klaus is outside " Damon said

" That's Damon ?" Kenzi whispered

" Yes " Elena said

" He's hot " Kenzi said

Damon smirked and Caroline said " That's not how I'd describe him "

" Wait " Kenzi said " did you say Klaus was here "

" Ya outside " Damon said

" Here Kenzi " Jeremy said as he walk back inside with a black shirt.

Jeremy handed Kenzi the shirt and she quickly put it on. Then she ran down stairs and there she saw Klaus standing right outside the house.

Kenzi ran to him and jumped in his arms. Klaus kissed her cheek and said " I'm happy your home little warrior "

Kenzi looked to the stars in the bight sky and then said " I'm home "