Chapter 1

"it was the best song ever" I sang dragging on ever. After I hit that note I look up and see the crowd. God I love my job. "THANK YOU MILAN! EUROPE WAS AMAZING! WE LOVE YOU!" liam yelled into the mic. That's it, the end of the European leg of the tour. GOODBYE EUROPE let me tell you. As we descended under the stage we can still hear the roar of the crowd in our ears. Adrenaline pumping through our bodies.

As we hit under the stage we quickly gave our mics to one of the crew members and began running to the car waiting for us outside of the stadium. I was running quickly through many crew members packing the equipment and madness going on. What a feeling man. Me and Louis finally got into our car while the others finally came in after us to take us to the busses. "wow that was an amazing show" Niall began with his thick Irish accent. "i know! especially when they had all the flags and such during right now. It was truly incredible." Liam said. We continued on conversations about the show the whole car ride back to the hotel.
--
6:30 a.m.
*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
"fuck man" I groaned. Grogginess took over my body. "shut that fucking thing off y/n" Louis groaned while rolling over to his side getting more comfortable. I grabbed my phone to shut the beeping off. I sat up on the side of the bed. "and the American tour starts now." I whispered to myself. I was wearing a sports bra and shorts because me and Louis are literally brother and sister. I know I'm the only girl in the group of all boys but I do fit in pretty well knowing I'm a very open tom boyish lesbian. I won't forget mentioning badass but ya know. that's for my personal pleasure.

"lou, cmon bro we got to get up." I said in my raspy British accent. While shaking Louis a little bit. "ugh man this is annoying." he said while slowly getting up. "yeah I know but we need to go catch a flight bro." I said while going in the bathroom and beginning to do my morning routine. I did my hair and brushed my teeth, and didn't bother any makeup because I never really wear a lot anyways. After that I take all my stuff and put it in to my Louis Vuitton luggage and close it up so our workers can get it for us.
After about 20 minutes me and Louis finally get ready to go. He's wearing a white adidas jacket with a black shirt and grey sweatpants and I'm wearing a black bomber with a grey sweatshirt under and some comfy leggings with my white and black adidas shoes. We get a knock on the door assuming it's security, so we open it up and it's Niall Harry and liam with tired eyes. "Why are you just roaming the halls? Someone's gonna attack." I said to them as they just ignored and walked in the room. "they told us to just meet in your room because it will make it easier for security to get us out." Harry said in his deep ass voice. We all continued to sit down and right as I was about to sit down another knock came on the door and I opened it to see Paul Higgins, our head security. "alright time to go, everyone ready?" he said. Paul was like our on the road dad/older brother. He always plays around with us and beats us up and jokes around as an older brother, but definitely knows how to protect us as a father. Guy is always there for us no matter what and that's why we love him after 4 long years. As we reach the lobby and come out of the elevator we see the fans piling up outside of the hotel. "why the hell are these girls up so early?" Harry said chuckling. I smiled at how amazing these fans are. Such a powerful group of people. They can bother me anytime they want because they got us here today. "Alright in line." Paul said. That's my cue to put on my black aviators to avoid the flashes from paparazzi and fans. I go first and as we get closer to the door the screams get louder. I smile and wave at the fans and touch some of there hands. While I have my bag over my shoulder I finally get to the sprinter van and take my seat. After about 30 seconds each one of the boys pile into the van one by one. Soon after Paul shuts the door and he gets into the front of the van.
---
We soon arrive at the airport and get pulled up straight to our private jet. We all get out of the van freely not having to worry about fans or paparazzi. As I walk into the plane Louis stops me. "let's take one of those bad ass plane pictures." he said chuckling. "harry you mind?" he groans while grabbing the phone. "okay say cheese." Harry said sarcastically. We made some stupid poses but decided to head Into the plane after them. The attendant takes our bags and we take our seats wherever we want. I decided to sit and my headphones to listen to some music, I scrolled through the music figuring out which song to play first, and I decided on waves by Kanye west. I closed my eyes and soon drifted off into a deep slumber. "haha goodnight y/n" I heard liam say as I quickly fell asleep.