Chapter 16

Y/n POV:

"Y/n to your left!"

"Harry your left please"

"Liam look to your right"

The photographers yelled at the boys and while we walked down the red carpet in the side of the club.

The backsplash of the carpet at 'four' by one direction written all over it because I mean this is OUR album release party.

I squint my eyes lightly due to the flash and look all over the place so everyone can get there pictures while standing in between liam and Louis. I keep a straight face until I look to my left and see the boys leaving the red carpet so I immediately follow.

"Alright we are gonna head back into the club so you guys can enjoy your party alright?" Jackson our manager said to us.

We all nodded and walked back into the club. The screams began as all 5 of us walked into the club. Our security team led us upstairs to the VIP section where all of our celebrity guests attended.

We arrived at our section of couches and I see on the tables endless amount of alcohol sprawled all over. My face lights up and I look at Louis.

"We are gonna have fun tonight bro!" He said wrapping his arm around my shoulder shaking me loosely.

I grab a champagne bottle and go to the edge of the balcony where the crowd is below me.

RAF by A$AP rocky was playing in the background and louis stands next to me with another champagne bottle in his hand. The crowd is screaming and me and Louis start shaking the bottles strongly and the champagne goes all over the crowd and everyone goes crazy. After the suds left I took a big swig of the bottle and walked by to the couches.

I pick up a drink from the table and see a smaller figure approach me.

I squint my eyes when I see there arms wide open and wrap around my neck.

Once she pulls back I see those brown eyes and beautiful smile lock with mine.

"Dua!" I said and hugged her once more.

"I haven't seen you in forever holy shit." I said looking her up and down.

"You look really good." I said keeping my hands on her lower back.

"And so do you y/n." She said showing off her pearly whites.

(Dua's outfit)

"So I heard your new album! Shit is insanely good

"So I heard your new album! Shit is insanely good. How was it making it?" I said questioning her while we both took a seat down by the couches drinking our drinks.

Dua lipa and I became friends at the beginning of last year when we met at Coachella. It was super fun because she was nervous to meet me but realized her and I just were becoming close friends. It was like an instant friendship. Fans thought we were dating because we would talk over twitter and be seen everyone in LA but we were just best friends. We hooked up once at day 2 of Coachella but that was it. She's a really cool girl and I love her a lot.